• Subscribe
  • If you could automate one daily task, what would it be?

Kushal Gandhi
    10 replies
    Imagine having an AI do that one thing you dread every day—what would it be? Share with us and let's dream of a future with fewer chores! :)

Replies

jay-D Sinde
    If I could automate one daily task, it would be code deployment. Automating the build, testing, and deployment process through CI/CD pipelines would streamline development, reduce errors, and save time by ensuring code moves smoothly from development to production without manual intervention.
    Kushal Gandhi
    @jay_d_sinde That’s a solid choice! Automating code deployment would definitely save tons of time and headaches!
    Priya Bora Gandhi
    Definitely wish I could automate proposals follow-ups—would make life so much easier ☺️
    Mishkat -e- Noraen
    It will be tracking my meals and work outs
    Chandan Jadhav
    A way to capture our internal thoughts across the day, and an app to provide a summary at the end of the day for us to analyze.
    Benson Gao
    I wish it could cook for me to save a lot of time, but AI isn't capable of that yet
    Michael
    Definitely client follow-ups. It’s something I know I need to stay on top of, but it can be super time-consuming.
    Sage Wang
    I’d love to automate making lunches for the kids! Between work and family, it would be amazing to have one less thing to worry about in the morning.
    Yatheen Brahma
    If I could automate one daily task, it would definitely be managing my emails.