• Subscribe
  • If you could have a second chance at one event in your life, what would you choose?

Vlad Golub
    30 replies
    What would you do differently? How would your life be different now?

Replies

I would use my second chance to finally be brave and ask out my crush in high school! Who knows where I'd be if I took the plunge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Thomas Boulesteix
    @realvladgolub is it too late to confess now? ๐Ÿ‘€
    Kept the bitcoin in 2010 instead of spending it on a fake ID.
    Justin Bassett-Green
    @stepan_cherkasov HA that is exactly what I spent mine on in 2011. To be fair, it was a really solid fake
    Apollon Latsoudis
    Buying BTC back in 2013 when I had the chance :-)
    Not listen to @realvladgolub and buy Bitcoin in 2020 during the Black Thursday crash
    Haha, don't worry @timcha, we'll make sure you don't miss out on the next crypto boom! Let's stay optimistic and buy some Bitcoin together! #cryptocurrency
    Justin Bassett-Green
    I ordered the soup but I really wanted the salad :(
    Jay Phelps
    If I could get a second chance, I'd probably choose my first startup attempt. I'd be more focused on validating the idea and finding product-market fit before scaling. That way, I might've avoided the mistakes that led to its failure, and maybe I'd be running a successful company now. But hey, live and learn!
    Richard Gao
    Buying the winning numbers for a lottery ticket :) Other than that, probably begin working on evoke-app.com earlier
    Konan
    Betting
    If I could go back in time, I would definitely pay more attention in high school math class. That way, I'd be able to solve complex equations without breaking a sweat, and I might even have become the life of the "Pi" party!
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    The moments I would like to revisit and possibly change are when I have had to say goodbye to loved ones. For example, the last time I saw my grandmother in hospital, she wanted us to help her get out of bed, and I was too concerned about getting in trouble with the hospital and nurses. When my wife's grandmother was dying, I saw the same thing happening as everyone felt paralyzed and helpless. I made sure not to make the same mistake twice.
    Cynthia Walker
    Well, I'd probably go back to the time when I thought it was a good idea to cut my own hair... Let's just say it didn't end well.
    Rohan Pradhan
    I've missed out on a lot of opportunities, big and small, just because I thought I wasn't good enough. The lack of self-confidence really put me at the back of the line. Sometimes, I wish I could change that.
    Janet Collins
    If I had a second chance at one event in my life, I would probably choose the time when I turned down an opportunity to travel abroad. I regretted my decision later, and I realized that it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I missed out on. Given a chance, I would seize that opportunity without any hesitation.
    Artur Romanov
    I missed a lot of opportunities as I was searching for a perfect solution. Endlessly pondering on an ideal plan to succeed without actually implementing anything. Now I prefer to try and fail fast, iterate and repeat until it works.
    Larry French
    I wish I wouldn't have ridden bulls and bucking horses for 18 years. Instead, I wish I would have spent that time building my business.
    Hossein Yazdi
    If I could go back, I wouldn't spend my precious years working on some personal projects and instead replaced them with working on branition.com
    Chris Watson
    I would suggest me to start early.
    Steve Daniels
    Very hard question I think I wouldโ€™ve tried harder in school
    xtraChizz
    Wow, saw this and it triggered my body, I fell in love again I think.. In high school, which was like 5-6 years back, I fell in love. A beautiful girl that Iโ€™m sure I still have feeling to her. Should I contact her on Instagram now? I donโ€™t knowโ€ฆ Thing is when I fell in love with her I started messsaging her and she was fully into me even though when I look at those messages I see how pretty dumb I wasโ€ฆ Missing points and stuff.. and she was waiting for something but I was pretty shy to do somethingโ€ฆ Ahh, those conversations. Like weโ€™re soulmates but only through messaging. And everytime when I saw her in School, a hug and nothing more. Thatโ€™s pretty long story, idk if even to write it here or not, to not make it long. Damn, feel stupid for what I was. Anyways, thanks for this thread. Iโ€™m feeling some good sensations in my body now thinking about her. Idk, maybe Iโ€™ll send a message? Idk tbh. Oh and it ended by weird and open forgot to mention, just havenโ€™t written the full story. Dont want to make this long. But thanks again, Itโ€™s good to bring up those memories. And yeah, wish I could get back to the first time I saw her. <3 :/
    Philip Washington
    i don't need a second chance because i believe everything happen for a reason, and i am grateful to it.