• Subscribe
  • If you had a Time Machine to go back in 2014, what AI tool would you take back to become successful?

Purvam Joshi
    16 replies
    I would personally take Midjourney too boost the content engine! Facebook was on Peak! would create the biggest distribution channel with AI image generation!

Replies

Nitesh Jamod
    If I had a time machine to go back to 2014, I'd take OpenAI’s GPT models to revolutionise content creation, automation, and customer service, gaining a massive early edge in AI-driven industries!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Id go back to 90s
    Alexander James Miller
    I'd bring back GPT-3 from OpenAI for sure! Having advanced language models like that in 2014 would be game-changing. You could automate content creation, power chatbots way ahead of their time, and enable all sorts of AI-driven apps and services years before anyone else. Talk about a massive competitive edge!
    Hassan Sajjad
    I’d bring back a robust AI-based marketing automation tool. It could have transformed how campaigns were managed and optimized, offering powerful features for targeting and engagement back in 2014.
    Sana Silhah
    Back then, creating high-quality content was key, and this would've saved me tons of time brainstorming blog posts, website copy, and social media captions. Consistent, engaging content was the secret sauce to early success.
    Diane J McGee
    A smart personal assistant app that helps manage tasks and schedules would be a gem.Imagine showing how off it can organize your day and set reminders just by talking to it.
    Salamatu Abdullahi
    A tool that could predict audience reactions and preferences would have been incredibly helpful.
    Alina Lee
    If I could travel back to 2014, I’d take an advanced AI chat tool like GPT-3. It would’ve been amazing for automating customer interactions and content creation.
    Rose Linda
    I would bring along a tool like Canva’s AI design features. It would have been great for creating eye-catching visuals easily and quickly back in the day.
    Purvam Joshi
    @rose_linda the perfect answer of my discussion...canva has really made our life easy ...just click click and showcase🙌🏻✨
    Matthew Baker
    I would definitely take back an AI-powered marketing tool for personalized ad targeting. It could’ve made a big impact on reaching the right audience more effectively.
    Purvam Joshi
    @matthew__baker what kind of marketing tool you are using right now for such tasks?
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    As a marketing girlie, I think I'd take back both Canva (with its AI Features) + OpenAI's GPT-3 (ChatGPT)? 👀 I would have a blast creating and posting social media contents especially in Facebook where it's at its all time high traffic and engagement! 🤩
    Isabella Harris
    ChatGPT all the way! Creating content, answering questions, automating tasks - it would have been a game changer back in 2014. Imagine having that AI capability years before anyone else. You could revolutionize so many industries and gain a massive edge over the competition by leveraging AI before it became mainstream. Sign me up for that!