• Subscribe
  • Imagine one week without WhatsApp, Grammarly, and ChatGPT

Tariq Waseem
    18 replies
    Imagine a week without WhatsApp, Grammarly, and ChatGPT while living in the same professional setting. Share your view on how it will disrupt productivity and peace of mind in your professional life.

Replies

Lukas Rüger
    I call that "Vacation"
    Ahmed Mobin
    The peace of mind.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Can imagine without Grammarly or WhatsApp but can't with ChatGPT
    @neha_8 What is the nature of your job?
    Carter Michael
    I used to use chatGPT a lot as a tool and set myself a little goal of pulling back, not only did I get way better at what I was supplementing it for before, but now using it I find its outputs way more rudimentary. Should preface that I'm not referring to coding. BUT, would recommend hardly using it. Find my end products are a lot better as well.
    Huynh Trinh
    My life keeps going on. It’s just another week.
    @trinhdhuynh It appears that you have cultivated a reduced reliance on technology. Enhancing our skills to a proficient level, thereby minimizing our dependence on technology, is commendable.
    Huynh Trinh
    @mr_tariq_waseem_ Actually I am still relying on other Apps instead. I am trying to get dependence on technology completely.
    Bri
    WhatsApp? Telegram is where it's at! Well that is what I prefer anyway.
    Sanyan Sharma
    Mental peace!
    Launching soon!
    can't live without it
    Anastasia Liamets
    Let’s say, it would be much more difficult without Slack or Calendly
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    I can't imagine the struggle. 😄
    Angelina Shaw
    A week without WhatsApp, Grammarly, and ChatGPT sounds like a digital detox challenge! It would be interesting to see how communication and writing adapt during this time.
    Rana Ahmed Waheed
    It could be a chance to reconnect with traditional communication methods and sharpen manual writing skills.
    Harry Turner
    Going without WhatsApp, Grammarly, and ChatGPT for a week might reveal the true extent of our dependence on technology and prompt a reevaluation of our communication habits.