• Subscribe
  • In a remote team, how do you communicate well?

Harris Cheng
    11 replies

Replies

Rahul Luthra
    Mostly through Slack. What I've noticed is teams that implement agile scrum effectively don't need to over-communicate, a standup update every morning, sprint planning every fortnight, and anything ad-hoc over Slack or any project management tool you use (Trello, Jira, etc)
    Harris Cheng
    @rahul_luthra great ideas there! do you have any good suggestions to have a better team cohesion and make things less intentional / formal?
    The art of staying connected while wearing pajama bottoms! 🌟 For me, communication is key, so getting good with slack, zoom calls, chat apps, and virtual high-fives!
    We used to use Slack but once as an a avid gamer , I thought to myself why we are not using Discord and we have switched ever since , The reasoning is: - Way much easier to use - Very cheaper than Slack, Free unlimited history - Discord never goes down but slack always has a problem somewhere - Pretty much all integration's are available for Discord too (Including our product launching soon on Discord and Slack 😁, Click on "Notify Me" to get notified when we launch, thanks for reading my shameless plug lol)
    Emilia Vicini
    Slack is always open, but our weekly meetings are a huge help to stay in the loop.
    Gabriela Pacheco
    Slack. And for better and faster communication, I rather have a 2 mins huddle, than have an hour-long thread conversation with my team. It seems to work quite nicely for us designers.
    We are using Discord for the team communication and it's working well for us and we conduct a meeting on Google Meet.
    jenny
    For effective communication within our remote team, we've found AI-powered Clariti to be an invaluable asset. Its contextual communication capabilities have enabled us to stay connected, aligned, and productive, even when we're physically apart. By preserving the context of our discussions, we can quickly reference past information, avoid repetition, and make informed decisions collaboratively. @efficient_builder923