• Subscribe
  • Inspiration is everywhere. How do you stay motivated, especially during challenging times?

Joseph Elijah
    7 replies

Replies

Judith Amarachi 💙
    I remember my reason for starting. Most of the time, it has helped me gain my feet back.
    Mathis Vella
    Staying motivated during challenging times is like chasing a unicorn, it's elusive but totally worth it.
    Ruhi
    MindVault- Brain Dump
    I just take some time to relax and then figure out things that makes me work harder for my goals.
    Ama Hrubaru
    Usually people around help me when I feed demotivated: my family, friends, my teammates... Surround yourself with people who uplift and support you. Positive relationships can have a significant impact on your motivation.
    Julia Suontama
    Surround yourself with 5 motivating ppl and stick with them, even more, when times are challenging. Introvert or extrovert, the boost other like-minded can give to you is amazing.
    Emilia
    Finding motivation can be tough in challenging times, but inspiration is everywhere. Personally, I turn to my Functional Medicine Doctor Dubai for guidance. Their holistic approach to health and well-being reminds me of the importance of self-care and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which motivates me. Additionally, I seek inspiration in daily routines, setting small achievable goals, and surrounding myself with positive influences. Remember, motivation is a journey, not a destination!