• Subscribe
  • Introduce Yourself and Your Product – Let's Network! 🚀

Matteo Mirabelli
    27 replies
    Hey PH Fam! 👋 We’ve got such a diverse and brilliant community here, and I thought it’d be awesome if we could get to know each other a bit better. Plus, who doesn’t love a good networking opportunity, right? 😉 I'll start first: I'm Matt and I'm the Founder of Knowlee, the new Personal AI Assistant. With Knowlee, feed it docs, videos, tweets, news, or financials. It learns and gives you tailored info. Crafting content, seeking insights, or daily tasks? Knowlee’s your go-to. Imagine an AI friend always updated by what YOU feed! 📚🎥📈🐦🤖 Drop a comment below with: 1) Your Name 2) What You’re Working On (in one sentence) 3) One Thing You Need Help With And hey, don’t forget to scroll through, hit reply, and connect with others. You never know where a simple “hello” might lead! Let’s make some connections and help each other grow! 🚀

Replies

Shubham Pratap Singh
    Hey, This is an engaging discussion. 1: Shubham Pratap Singh 2: Marketplace app for surplus food to tackle food waste and hunger. 3: Feedback and validation 😅
    Godstime Nwabue
    @shubham_pratap Do you mind sharing the link? I would love to check it out.
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @shubham_pratap Great to meet you here! 🎉 Your app idea is not just innovative but also addresses two critical issues: food waste and hunger. I’d love to learn more about how it works and see how I might be able to provide feedback or help with validation. Feel free to drop more details or a link if you have one
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Hey @matteomirabelli @godstime_nwabue , Product is in development. If I can explain it in simpler language : So we have this magic app, It helps save yummy food from being wasted. You know when you have too much ice cream, and you can share it with your friends so it doesn't melt? Well, it's like that but for grown-ups. And we use special smart technology to make sure the food is still good to eat and help businesses to know when is the right time to sell it or what should be done to avoid this in future to tackle food waste. So, we make sure no food goes bye-bye, and everyone gets to eat the tasty stuff!
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @godstime_nwabue @shubham_pratap That's a fantastic way to put it! The analogy of sharing ice cream with friends to prevent it from melting is brilliant and really drives home the importance of avoiding food waste. It’s inspiring to see products like yours taking significant steps towards sustainability and smarter resource utilization. We are currently in the sneak peek phase and would love to hear your thoughts and get your insights on how we can collaborate to create a more sustainable and informed world. You can join the discussion and share your thoughts here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Ciao Matteo! 1) I'm Gabriele, also from Italy! 🍕 2) My team and I have been working for several months on Touring. If you're into city adventures and love exploring new places, I think you might be interested in it: it's a mobile app that lets you explore places hands-free and provides you with real-time narrations tailored to your interests and packed with interesting details. (Launching 6th of November!) 3) One thing I might need? I'd go for two things, if you allows me! First, I'd love to get some feedback on Touring as a concept: I would love to hear why people would / would not use it, so that we can iterate on it and make it the best version of itself. Secondly, I'd love to have Touring reach as many people as possible, as I do believe in it and think it could make travelling more interesting and surprising :) By the way, I've had the pleasure of meeting your colleague Simone, who talked to me about Knowlee. I've added to my Todoist a reminder so that I will try it out over the next few days! Nice to meet you, and good luck with your creations!!
    Godstime Nwabue
    @gabriele_mazzola I loved this. Maybe if a link on it is shared, I could share my feedback on it.
    @godstime_nwabue Hey! One way to find it is to simply hover on my "launching soon" banner that appears next to my name. That will lead you to the Coming Soon page of Touring and, from there, you can check out the landing page that has all the info in it. otherwise: https://touringapp.eu
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @gabriele_mazzola Che piacere incontrare un altro italiano qui su Product Hunt! 🇮🇹 Touring sounds like an amazing app! I'm a big fan of city adventures and always on the lookout for new ways to explore and learn about different places. I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at Touring and share my thoughts. Perhaps you could consider creating a community or forum within the app where users can share their experiences and recommendations?
    @matteomirabelli Absolutely! Glad to hear you like the idea! If you want to try it, make sure to sign up for free to the Early Adopter program (through the landing page). We definitely thought about the community/forum, and we will for sure introduce something of the sort. For now, though, we want to convince people of the core value of Touring: go wherever you want, and get stories tailored to your interests!
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @gabriele_mazzola That’s fantastic to hear! Your emphasis on tailored experiences aligns perfectly with what we are building at Knowlee—an AI assistant that adapts to individual needs and preferences. We’ve just shared a sneak peek of Knowlee on Product Hunt and would love to get your insights and thoughts. You can check it out and join the discussion here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc.... Looking forward to hearing what you think!
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @kyle_desana Thanks a ton for showing interest in Knowlee and for dropping your info here! Knowlee actually works in both ways you've mentioned. You can indeed feed it information directly but, additionally, Knowlee has the capability to automatically scrape and gather information based on keywords, social accounts, and other parameters you set. This means that every day, it's working in the background to pull in relevant data, articles, and insights that are of interest to you. So, you're not just limited to manually inputting information; Knowlee is proactive in keeping your knowledge base up-to-date and rich with content. The challenge of delivery and getting in front of potential customers is indeed a crucial one. Have you considered leveraging a good scraper to track key conversations and trends across platforms? It could serve as an intelligent backend, helping you stay on top of the most relevant discussions and insights that can inform your app’s development and marketing strategy. Would love to connect and chat more about this! Feel free to hit me up on LinkedIn
    Godstime Nwabue
    I'm Godstime Nwabue. Well, I was working on a web app tailored to my university community, where students can get accommodation and finding compatible roomates that suits their needs. What's best stack I could use to build effectively? Though I am only familiar with Html, css, javascript and bootsrap.
    Jonathan Ho
    1. Jonathan Ho 2. At Edily, we focus on short form educational videos that combine the entertainment magic of platforms like TikTok & YouTube and add educational features/curriculum to help Gen-Z students, especially those underserved by traditional education, learn. 3. Marketing strategies to reach Gen-Z learners online, would love your take on anything Gen-Z is doing to learn that is not directly tied to their homework or a grade.
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @jonathan_ho4 Hi Jonathan, It's impressive to see Edily's innovative approach in combining entertainment with education for Gen-Z learners. Engaging this generation requires creativity, as they often seek learning experiences outside traditional frameworks, leaning towards interactive and visual content. We've noticed similar trends at Knowlee, where we integrate diverse data formats, including short-form videos, to provide comprehensive insights and learning materials. Your focus on underserved students aligns with our mission to make learning accessible and engaging for everyone. I believe Knowlee could complement Edily’s efforts in reaching Gen-Z learners, offering additional layers of knowledge extraction and content creation. I'd love for you to check out what we're building and share your thoughts: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... Looking forward to your insights!
    Jackson Foster
    Hey everyone! 1) I'm Jackson Foster. 2) I'm the co-founder and CEO of Edily, where we're merging the appeal of platforms like TikTok with structured learning akin to Khan Academy. 3) I'm currently seeking folks who can help test our product and share some stellar content related to entrepreneurship learning. When we launch on PH in November, we'll also be opening up an entrepreneurship community, so I hope there are a few founders out who would be willing to join!
    Jackson Foster
    If you'd be down to give feedback here's the link to our app: https://qrco.de/edilydownload
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @jackson_foster1 Hey Jackson, It’s great to meet a fellow innovator in the learning space! Your initiative at Edily sounds fascinating, blending short-form content with structured learning. At Knowlee, we're also working to revolutionize the learning experience, utilizing AI to provide insights and assist with content creation. Given your focus on entrepreneurship learning, I believe Knowlee’s capabilities in sourcing and analyzing diverse data could be a valuable asset for your community and content creators. We would love to hear your thoughts and possibly explore synergies. Check out what we are building here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Godstime Nwabue
    @jackson_foster1 Kudos on the product development. I will check it out now and provide feedback. Have you considered creating a landing page for this product? It's challenging to understand why I should download the app when there isn't proper content that looks compelling and appealing.