• Subscribe
  • Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day?

Michal Balšianka
    19 replies

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
    Not necessarily. I skip it and it does no harm to me. But just curious, why such question?
    Ayhan Ergezen
    @jonathantahiry Even though it seems very simple and irrelevant, it is actually an important question. Sometimes, intense work schedule, stress and irregular nutrition can turn into a serious health problem after a while. Someone bringing this issue to the agenda and asking about it would make a contribution, even if only in a small way. Don't criticize the questions, respond or ignore them. But I don't recommend you ignore it.
    Michal Balšianka
    @jonathantahiry Great to hear your take! This question often stirs curiosity about how our morning routines affect our day. It's interesting to see how different people's experiences can be
    @livelypencil stress and work addiction could lead you to wake up and jump into work mode without fully taking the morning to get mentally and physically ready for the day. I speak from past experience. I agree with you Ayhan. It is an important question or at least get people thinking and talking about it
    Ayhan Ergezen
    Yes it is important.
    A protein shake and that’s breakfast for me. Now lunch is where it’s at!!
    Thắng Võ
    Yes it is important.
    Uma Venugopal
    Historically speaking, Not really. Biologically speaking, Not really.
    Igor Lysenko
    I believe that the most important meal of the day is lunch, sometimes I can skip breakfast and it will be fine.
    Simon Rosner
    Yes it is important.
    Russ Halilov
    it depends on your lifestyle i'm exercising 4-5 times per week and breakfast is crucial for me some ppl skip breakfast, but then substitute it with large a latte + cookie that has the same amount of calories as 3 large egg-white and piece of bread.
    Diksha Patro B
    Depends, sometimes brunch works as well. So depends on the lifestyle of a person.
    Ruslan.D
    Modern saying.. Give breakfast to the enemy, share lunch with a friend and eat dinner yourself
    sushrita setty
    yes, but not as important as lunch :)
    Lana Uyen Phuong
    yes very important to me
    Jennifer Lisa
    Breakfast is often considered the most important meal of the day because it can kickstart metabolism and provide essential nutrients for morning activities.feast and slumber offers a variety of delicious and nutritious breakfast options to help start the day right.