• Subscribe
  • Is hiring a freelance designer for a good SaaS landing page worth it?

Fady Kheloui
    9 replies

Replies

Gigi Damyanova
    I recommend trying out Framer's AI builder before hiring anyone. I just created a sick landing page last night for about 10 mins using it - photon.framer.com
    Fady Kheloui
    @gigi_dam, I appreciate your sharing of this information! However, based on my testing, I find that AI tools and no-code solutions may not be as effective when it comes to designing the frontend of a real SaaS product. In my opinion, I tend to lean towards utilizing free templates or CSS frameworks instead of relying solely on AI tools.
    Gigi Damyanova
    @fadyk Ah, you're talking about the frontend! That's different than a landing page, I haven't tried to create frontend using AI and I expect it won't be a great experience.
    Sure, it all depends on your needs and the person you will hire.
    Shabnam Katoch
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    I usually hire more than 1, work with them on a few tasks and keep the one that meets my requirements the best, has worked for me so far, Let me know your views!!
    Fady Kheloui
    @shabnam_katoch Thanks for sharing your approach! I'm interested to know more about how you work with freelance designers for small SaaS projects. Do you typically pay them as freelancers on a per-project basis, or do you have them join your team? Also, do you offer them a salary or compensation based on the tasks they complete? Any insights you can provide would be really helpful for someone who's considering hiring a freelance designer (or a Front-end developer).
    Shabnam Katoch
    @fadyk Thanks for asking Fady, I give them tasks and compensate them on hourly basis, I think that works best, I hire them for small Saas projects only, I use Upwork for that, finding the right designer is a bit of challange, but all worth it once you have the right person,
    Jones Dennis
    There are many different types of activities available. Some games are designed for minors, while others are geared more towards adults. Playing sports is always a pleasurable pastime. It can aid in relieving tension and enhancing concentration. Playing games can also aid in skill development. For instance, if you are a beginner golfer, playing run 3 online can enhance your mental health.