• Subscribe
  • Is it a good idea to give a x-day free trial to users?

Amit Mirgal
    9 replies
    Will it increase the churn rate? Some weird thoughts: If competitors explore the feature and then cancel their subscription, or if some folks are looking for an idea and then cancel it. I believe it's a good idea to offer users a trial version to see if it meets their needs. If they like the product, they are more likely to continue using it. What are your thoughts on this?

Replies

Aditya
    I'm currently building a web app and later a mobile app, I'm gonna provide freemium plan for starters that includes basic features and then convert those users to pay for premium services as I know it's hard to get users to pay for something.
    Aditya
    however previous stats of startups who provided freemium or like 30 days free trials have shown better long term customers growth than not providing free trials.
    Amit Mirgal
    @adityatamrakar thanks Aditya for sharing the valuable insights... 🙏🏽 I will follow the same tactics...
    Aditya
    Although, that's also depends upon your financial situation, if you can survive providing free trials.
    Gayathri A
    It is always a good exposure if you give out free trails.
    jon poppins
    It may help in sales.