• Subscribe
  • Is it worth investing in a green economy?

metaflower
    2 replies
    I thought about this question for a long time, because now there is a certain trend, when you can still have time to jump on a departing train and have time to make a profit. I even recently heard somewhere in the metro that the government is going to introduce additional subsidies for companies that produce electric trucks for mail transportation and other logistics tasks. Do such trucks even exist? Do you think the green economy is another trend for half a year or is it something that will be popular and will grow steadily?

Replies

Cody Brannon
    It seems to me that now it is more relevant than ever and will grow for at least a couple more years. And if humanity sees what can happen if you do not monitor the environment, then the green economy will be in trend for another ten years! As for electric trucks, I only heard that they produce commercial vehicles, but judging by the reviews, I would not say that they are particularly successful.
    Billy Armstrong
    You are goddamn right! I see how green economics become a trend slowly. I am really into investing and so on, so I decided to take some risk and try to invest into some new projects. The last project I saw was on the Musoshi site and this one is amazing! Just look at their futuristic design. Also their tech characteristics are at the level with the world!