• Subscribe
  • Is it Worth To Have An eCommerce Shopping App?🤔🛒

Chris Watson
    5 replies
    ROI decides the worthiness of any product/service, right? Let me show some relevant statistics: E-commerce app revenue reached $3.56 trillion in 2021, a 22% increase from the previous year! Having an app can increase your brand reach and can contribute a decent amount to your overall revenue! Thus, in my view, having a shopping app for an eCommerce business is a must! What do you think?

Replies

Richard Gao
    Depends which stage you're at. An app is a revenue booster, but if you have $0 revenue, well, 0 x 100000000000000000000 is still $0. So if you don't even have a store up yet, I would focus more on building your product and pre-launch marketing. If you've had the store up for some time, then I would focus more on any ways you can increase revenue to the store you already have rather than creating an app. Because if your store is converting poorly, your app probably will too. So like with all things in business and life, it depends, more research is needed.
    Chris Watson
    @richard_gao2 Thanks for commenting. But in my view, if a store is poorly converting, doesn't mean an app will too! I have seen many people in my locals closing the physical store because their app is giving decent returns. Yes, research is necessity in it!
    Richard Gao
    @excellentweb_australia Agreed, but a physical store vs a digital store is a different comparison between a website store vs an app store. Website vs app is much closer than digital vs physical in general.
    Anton Ren
    I think it's better to have it, for some reasons I advice to read here https://www.comisarul.ro/articol...
    Rocco Folliero
    I agree with you that having an app for an e-commerce business is very important. An app can help you increase your brand reach and overall revenue.