• Subscribe
  • Is marketing an application usually this hard

khawaja Rumman
    15 replies
    I developed and launched my application, Meevy. It's been a week and I am close to giving up, any advice? 2

Replies

Brian Hurst
    Marketing is an art that I think a lot of people take for granted. To answer your question, yeah, it usually is this hard. In the era of short attention spans and hatred for blatant marketing tactics, it can be really hard to find your audience, and then speak to them in a way that will resonate with them. Don't give up though. Keep trying new tactics, asking for advice, and watching and reading content about how to successfully market your application. Network as much as you can. You will find success eventually, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
    Florian Vates
    Mindr - Mindful Reminders
    Mindr - Mindful Reminders
    Marketing is the hardest thing about building a product in my opinion. I have a developer background though.
    mughees aslam
    Web Sunwin is a pioneering digital platform that serves as a one-stop destination for all your online needs. At its core, Web Sunwin is dedicated to empowering businesses and individuals with comprehensive tools and services aimed at enhancing their online presence and success https://sunwin19.pro
    emly lorenz
    Marketing applications can indeed present challenges due to the dynamic nature of the field. Crafting compelling messages, understanding diverse audiences, and navigating ever-evolving platforms require strategic thinking and adaptability. Discover the essence of sustainability atZero-Waste . Our commitment to zero-waste practices extends from product design to packaging. Explore our curated selection of eco-friendly essentials, crafted with care for the planet. From reusable bags to upcycled accessories, each item embodies our dedication to reducing environmental impact. Join us in embracing a lifestyle that harmonizes with nature, one purchase at a time. Experience the joy of conscious consumption and be a part of the solution with Ruut Goods.
    James Buttler
    Sherwood Park, located just east of Edmonton, offers a serene lifestyle with convenient access to urban amenities. Acreages for sale in Sherwood Park provide the perfect blend of rural and urban living, offering spacious properties for those seeking privacy and tranquility. With large lots, stunning landscapes, and close proximity to schools, shopping, and recreational facilities, Acreages for sale Sherwood Park appeal to families and individuals looking for a peaceful retreat without sacrificing city conveniences. Whether you're looking for a sprawling estate or a cozy retreat, Sherwood Park's acreages offer a range of options to suit your needs.
    emly lorenz
    Practice speaking for the IELTS exam with our tests at ieltspracticetests.com, improving proficiency and readiness in a simulated exam environment. Speaking tests you'll familiarize yourself with the exam format and refine your speaking abilities, ensuring readiness for the actual test. Don't miss this opportunity to improve your performance and achieve success in the speaking section of the IELTS exam.
    Mark
    Paying electric bills online has become easier as technology gets better. Online billing platforms have changed to make things simpler, safer, and easier to use. Now, you can pay your electric bills using your phone or computer. It's quick and you can do it from anywhere. Just a few clicks or taps and you're done!
    Ahmed Raza
    Discover the freshest offerings on the McDonald's Menu UK, complete with precise pricing, ingredient breakdowns, and nutritional insights. Proudly partnered with Deliveroo, we present a wide array of beloved McDonald's classics, spanning from mouthwatering burgers to delectable sandwiches, wraps, and refreshing beverages. With regular updates, our platform guarantees transparency and trustworthiness for devoted McDonald's aficionados. Uncover official details, empower your decision-making, and stay abreast of the ever-evolving menu landscape. Your ultimate destination for all things McDonald's in the UK. For location-specific particulars, kindly consult your nearby McDonald's establishment. Check more on : https://mcdonaldmenus.co.uk/
    Atif
    Marketing an app can be tough, but persistence is key. Consider partnering with influencers and utilizing social media ads to boost visibility. Also, effective app marketing can drive traffic to any website or online store, increasing both visibility and sales.
    Cracks Here
    I appreciate your effort. One suggestion: proofreading for typos and grammar errors can improve the overall quality. aomei backupper pro crack
    Ahmed Raza
    You may wish to contemplate sending a polite follow-up message. If that doesn't produce outcomes, investigating alternative communication channels or elevating the matter to a supervisor or manager might facilitate resolving the issue. https://mcdonaldmenus.co.uk/
    Apk Ranked
    Dive into the world of bus driving with the Bus Simulator: Ultimate APK, a game that brings unparalleled realism and excitement to your mobile device. https://apkranked.com/bus-simula...
    Jorjdavid
    survivor Io merge guide gives players the best tips and explains the features of the game.
    Andrew
    Marketing an application can indeed be challenging, especially with the need to stand out in a crowded market. One strategy that has worked well for me is leveraging high-traffic, niche websites for backlinks. For instance, if you're in the food industry, getting a backlink from a site like McDonald's Menu UK can drive targeted traffic and improve your SEO. Has anyone else had success with similar tactics?
    Alex
    It can be challenging to market a new application, but persistence is key. Have you tried integrating Meevy with a popular billing site like https://hescoebill.pk/lesco-bill/ to broaden its appeal.