• Subscribe
  • Is there any AI apps that I can just tell it what I want and it'll write for me ?

Tim Liao
    7 replies
    for a writer.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Do you mean something like this? https://voicenotes.com/ :)
    Tim Liao
    @busmark_w_nika no i've never seem it before. what does it for? what's the different from ChatGPT cuz it seems like a little bit same.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @timliao i think it is something like tool for transcription of what you say. But you can also brainstorm ideas with that with help of AI.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, wouldn't it be nice if we had an AI app that could whip up a story with just a snap of our fingers? It's like having a magical writing genie at our beck and call!
    Tim Liao
    @thestarkster There are indeed many similar products available now. And I'd like to focus more on how future writers can create with AI, but still maintain or even enhance their original human thinking, imagination and creativity, rather than just making AI some kind of drug that creators will have to rely on in the future.
    Contentify AI can help streamline your writing process and assist in generating content tailored to your brand identity and marketing goals. Problem: You may struggle with writer's block or lack the time to create engaging content consistently. Solution: With Contentify AI, you can automate the creation and publication of visuals, captions, blog posts, and more, saving you time and ensuring a steady flow of high-quality content. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    JK
    Yes, there are AI writing apps that can help with that! One tool you can explore is @writemeai which specializes in generating content based on given instructions. These tools can be quite handy for generating short answers or longer content pieces for discussion forums or other purposes.