• Subscribe
  • Is this the end of AI writers?

Suhas Bhat
    4 replies
    Hey good folks at PH With a new Google algorithm update coming in, what do you guys suspect? Is it going to be the end of AI writing tools, or is it going to be a new beginning? PS: 🤖 what's your favorite AI writing tool and are you able to scale your content 10 folds?

Replies

Anna Jack
    I have used jarvis.ai and found it really awesome
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    what's the new update about?
    Kit Fach
    I don't think so, but it's hopeuflly the end of just horribly done content where people are just trying to copy and paste. AI writers can be super useful It just depends on how you use them in my opinion. They work best when used to generate outlines and help come up with headlines. I find that this really helps make sure my article really covers all the important questions a potential reader might have. I work at a website builder focused on affiliate marketers/bloggers/SEO, and what we see with our customers is that AI can really help them generate each piece of content faster, but you can't use it to just crank out content without editing. Often times they will generate things that just aren't true or aren't cited properly. We've been advising our users to try and get 50 pieces of content created, only use AI to generate ideas and outlines, and then do a 60/40 split between transactional and informational content, and then make sure your technical SEO is set up and you pass core web vitals.
    Suhas Bhat
    @kit_fach brillaint insights, thanks for sharing these. I agree it helps pacing up of creating outlines and covering key H2's for the article. Will be interesting to see in coming months how google algo will shape it. Infact I'm keen to learn how will google differenciate between AI content and human content. Would you know if this reply was written by AI or me :D