• Subscribe
  • It’s Our Launch Day!🚀 We need everybody’s support!!

Xavier JJ
    47 replies
    Imagine a Fitness app that could log your workouts Automatically using Motion Tracking, Virtual Trainers generated with AI Video Generation Technology It counts your Reps and Transitions to the next Set automatically without manually intervention. With Social features such as achievements and leaderboard. No need to imagine any further! Dumbbell AI is a motion tracking fitness buddy that gives you a workout experience that you will never forget. Check out our launch if you are interested: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/dumbbell-ai-motion-tracking-fitness-app Please please share your feedback and it would mean the world to us!

Replies

Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on the launch! 🎉
    Xavier JJ
    @blueeon Thanks kane, yours is tomorrow correct?
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Upvoted ✅
    Conmigo Media
    Congrats on your launch 🎉 We also launched our website I hope you also like it. https://conmigomedia.com/
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Upvoted ✅
    Zoe Allen
    Congrats, just upvoted.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Supported and good luck with the launch. Looking forward to your achievement today.
    Xavier JJ
    @istiakahmad Hey ISTIAK thanks! I'm actually wondering why my product wasn't featured on the homepage despite getting 50ish upvotes and 50ish comments within the first 4 hours
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @xavier_jj Could you try contacting PH. Few weeks earlier someone posted facing the same problem and they contacted with PH, i think via email. you try it as well because there are the ones can give you correct answer and can fix if there is any issues.
    Xavier JJ
    @istiakahmad Thank you. I didn't know someone few weeks earlier posted this. I'm glad i shared this with you. Do you know if they got it fixed? Also I'm contacting PH on intercom now but doesn't seem like anyone is online. Shall try using email :)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @xavier_jj Yes their issues got fixed ( as per their post ) . Try email then and lets hope they response soon.
    Igor Lysenko
    Congratulations on your launch, I'm launching soon too. I like your product, it keeps the body toned and does not allow you to relax. You can look at my product and evaluate it. Your opinion will be very important to me.
    Xavier JJ
    @ixord Sure thing When are you launching?
    Fedrico
    Don't worry bro, we will Support you!
    Xavier JJ
    @fedrico23 Thank you so much for the support, it means the world to us! Do check out our Launch Page for a promocode where you can try our app for free! The trailer is really interesting as well. Hope you like it! (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
    Jules Essen
    Supported. Love the idea!!
    Xavier JJ
    @julesfyt Thank you! If you would like to try the app with all of it's features, apply the promocode "thankyou" in the settings :)
    Oliver Thomes
    congratulations on your launch 🎉
    Simon Rosner
    Upvoted Congrats on the launch! 🎉
    Xavier JJ
    @simon_rosner Thanks Simon :) Drop by our launch and claim the promocode if you haven't. An interesting trailer is prepared to entertain you :) https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Rodney J. Belcher
    Congrats on the launch! 🎉
    Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
    SaaS AI Tools
    SaaS AI Tools
    Launching soon!
    Congrats! Supported 👍
    Xavier JJ
    @brenkinfa Hi Bren, thank you! Here's a promocode: "Thankyou". You can use it to unlock all the premium features. Do swing by for a very interesting app trailer a well! Hope it entertains you!
    Xavier JJ
    @ashley_z Thank you Ashley! Would be soo grateful if you try our app. Don't forget to apply promocode "Thankyou" in the settings of the app. It will unlock all feature for all ProductHunters!
    Archie Max
    I'll definitely check it out and try to leave my feedback. Congrats on the launch!
    Xavier JJ
    @archiemax Thank you so much Archie! Grateful to have your support. Don't forget to use promocode "Thankyou" in the settings of the app. It will unlock all the premium features for all ProductHunters!
    Congrats on your Launch! I upvoted! Let me know if there is anyway I can support you!
    Werbeartikel
    HiGift! Ihr Allround-Shop für personalisierte und nicht personalisierte Werbeartikel ist ein Gamechanger. Mit Ihren 20 Jahren Erfahrung und der Unterstützung von GMedia Group Srl stehen Sie kurz davor, die Art und Weise zu revolutionieren, wie Unternehmen und Einzelpersonen Werbematerial beschaffen. Ich wünsche Ihnen einen großartigen Starttag und weiterhin viel Erfolg auf Ihrem Weg