• Subscribe
  • Just a random question!

Ritesh Kumar Prasad
    9 replies
    What are the duration of breaks you prefer to take while you are working? I take a 10 mins break after every 45-50 mins.

Replies

Raju Singh
    AppSave by Appscribed
    Unless the job is done. Its not very healthy but that's the way it is!
    Radomir Djokovic
    Usually 10 mins breaks every 90 minutes
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Taking break of 10 -15 min after every 60 min. Random question of random answer šŸ˜‚
    Renee Gunter
    Dear if we work continueslly 8 hour and just break in 30 minute so tell me everyone is it ok
    Richard Maxwell
    It depends on the day. If I am in the flow I can work productively for 5-8 hours before I feel fried and need a break. Other days more frequent breaks are needed. Sometimes I switch tasks as that activates a different part of my brain and feels like a rest.
    Tammy Martin
    During my work routine, I find that taking a 10-minute break after every 45-50 minutes helps me maintain focus and productivity. It allows me to recharge and come back to tasks with a fresh perspective. As for some gross would-you-rather questions to spice things up during breaks, how about contemplating whether you'd rather have to eat a handful of worms every day for a month or bathe in a tub of slime? It's always interesting to add a bit of humor and imagination to break time discussions!