• Subscribe
  • 🚀 Just hit my 61-day streak on PH!

Narendra Solanki
    9 replies
    Time flies incredibly fast here, and it's hard to believe it's been only 61 days. The pace here feels like a whirlwind – I'm not sure if that's exhilarating or overwhelming, but it's definitely a ride! 😅 Every day has been a learning curve, filled with valuable insights, knowledge, and shared experiences from this amazing community. A huge thank you to everyone for being such an inspiring part of my journey! 🙌 Reflecting on these 61 days, I've gained so much. What's the most impactful thing you've learned during your time on PH?"

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
    I'm prettttttyyy close to you! Let's keep doing this! What I have learned here, is that no matter how much you think you know, you'll always find a smarter person!
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Hey there! Congrats on your 61-day streak on PH! It's amazing to see how fast time flies when you're immersed in the PH community. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon and I would love to hear your advice. Your journey and experiences have been truly inspiring, and I believe your insights would be invaluable for someone like me who's just starting out. Once my product is live, I would be honored to have your feedback. It would mean a lot to me if you could click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Your support would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your guidance and I'm looking forward to connecting with you soon!
    Sergei Rednev
    Congratulations! Keep it up!