• Subscribe
  • Lack of sleep is killing my days. How do I “enjoy” sleeping more?

Anastasia C
    2 replies
    Since I started my own business, I probably get like 5 hours of sleep max every night. This is not enough, not even close. I tried productivity principles to help me crush my to-do list. However, I do more work after I became productive. A lot of things are on my mind when I turn in. How do you get rid of endless thoughts and fall asleep faster?? I attach the productivity principles I used below. Hope it can help you take control of your time ✅Plan Ahead: Set your goals and map out a plan to achieve them. This will help you stay focused and on track. ✅Outsource and Automate: Learn to delegate and automate tasks, just like Tim Ferriss suggests in "The 4-Hour Work Week". ✅80/20 Rule: Focus on the 20% of tasks that will give you 80% of the results. ✅Batching: Group similar tasks together to save time and increase efficiency. ✅Prioritizing Tasks: Tackle the most important tasks first and don't let distractions get in the way. ✅Eliminate Distractions: Identify the sources of distractions in your work environment and take steps to eliminate or minimize them. ✅Parkinson's Law: Set tight deadlines for yourself to avoid procrastination and get things done faster.

Replies

Danny Lane
    Without a doubt, I have tried this tool several times and now I can confidently say that it really helps to maintain that in a normal state and get a good sleep process. Anyway, lately I've also decided to try something new in order to have more efficiency. That's why I started using tools from this resource https://easystd.com/hub as it really helps to get what I needed and improve health. It's quite common these days.
    Anabel Lee
    I came to the realization that self-care is paramount. Alongside adopting a healthier lifestyle, I've discovered a fascinating method to alleviate stress and fatigue through the use https://westcoastsupply.cc/produ... . This marijuana has a remarkable impact on me, and on occasion, it aids me in managing my headaches effectively.