• Subscribe
  • Launch Day - Thanks to all!(A Launch Secret🎁)

Xie
    12 replies
    Hi, Product Hunters! It's been about 7 hours since we launched Readbay.ai, and I just had to drop a big 'thank you.' A little secret to getting featured: Last time we released a 2024 Notion template, but it didn't get featured. A little secret to getting featured is to ask customer service about your product type in advance. They had some restrictions on certain product types based on community feedback at the time. So, this time we specifically asked whether we would be restricted. Our Launching Page:https://www.producthunt.com/post... Try and Download it:https://sa.readbay.ai/t/RGo Your support means the world! Currently, we stand at #1 in the rankings. What makes me the happiest is the valuable comments and feedback we've received. We've got around 182 upvotes, 40 insightful comments, and over 90 app downloads! No matter how our final ranking turns out, I want you to know that your support and valuable feedback mean the world to us. This is just the beginning for Readbay, and we have so many exciting new features planned. We believe we can do even better, and your support gives us the confidence to keep pushing forward. Thank you from the heart, and stay tuned for more Readbay adventures!

Replies

Piao
    Congrats on your launch!!!
    Sandhana Arkish
    On this momentous launch day, immense gratitude to everyone involved! Here's to our collective success and a special surprise gift hidden within our journey's secret folds. Cheers to unlocking new horizons together! 🚀🎁✨
    James Will
    Congratulations on the successful launch of Readbay.ai! Your strategic approach to getting featured and the positive response from the community are fantastic. Wishing you continued success and looking forward to the exciting new features you have in store! 🚀📚
    Rahul
    Congratulation on your launch Ouyang!
    Andre Yang
    Karl Singleton
    Congratulations and Best of luck.
    Kathleen Smith
    Congrats on your launch!