• Subscribe
  • Launching Custom GPTs

Jonec Cndv
    9 replies
    Thanks to OpenAI probably everyone is soon building their own custom GPT/Chatbot. To be honest, I can't wait to get access to the feature as well. Do you think these custom solutions could flood ProductHunt, or is it not allowed to launch such tools here? I'm curious who will be the first. πŸ˜…

Replies

I had to search what you were talking about. Wow, I’m excited to play around with these. Am I current to assume these are more like plugins rather than a full stand alone software? What’s interested is I have seen people build business around this that I think are going to fold because now you can do it yourself
    Adithyan Selvaraj
    Whatever solves the real problem will be noted. I'm too excited to try out these AI tools.
    Henry Habib
    Exciting times ahead! Let's see who rocks it first :) Tried it out for personal use πŸ˜„, excited to see what others come up with.
    Hans P
    BetterAI - Find The Best AI Tools
    BetterAI - Find The Best AI Tools
    Share your GPTs and apply to be the GPT OF THE WEEK here : https://gptspedia.io Each week the GPTs with the most votes will be honoured! This opportunity is completely free and unlimited. Millions of GPTs will soon be created, and getting a head start is crucial.
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Custom GPTs are certainly a thrilling prospect, and I believe Product Hunt would be an ideal platform for launching them. The community there is always eager to explore innovative tech solutions. While there might be a flood of custom GPTs, each with unique features and applications, this diversity could benefit users seeking specific solutions. Stay tuned to see who leads the charge! Meanwhile, you can explore existing GPT innovations at https://www.producthunt.com/prod....
    Cameron King
    You can monetize your plugin / custom GPT in ChatGPT store using gpteezy.com. They let you blast emails to your GPT users as well.