• Subscribe
  • Launching design agency- need your feedback

RK Lokesh
    4 replies
    Hi product hunters, I'm soon launching my design agency called... design subscriptions that provides all kind of designs like Web design, UX/UI design, apps, logo etc to businesses on product hunt. My aim is to create a service based business that is reliable, high quality, delivers fast and takes less than 30 seconds to get started. And this will be my first launch as a soloprenuer. before my launch I want your honest feedback on my landing page. https://www.designsubscriptions.co/ Will read and reply to all comments. Please feel free to roast it, All honest critics and suggestions are welcome. So hold nothing back. P.S I'm actively looking for a hunter who would help me launch design subscriptions on product hunt.

Replies

RK Lokesh
    I'm super nervous. haha
    Vasilije Luka Savic
    1. I'd remove email collecting pop-up as soon as the user enters 2. Be more consistent with the style of the iconography across sections. 3. I'd rather explain types of services you offer inside of plans instead of "Apps, websites, logos & more." section, its just too overwhelming to read and not that clear. Other than that, everything looks great! Good luck with your agency!
    Nick Jacoy
    It looks exactly like Design Joy. Even the fonts...smh