• Subscribe
  • Launching Mailforge today πŸ”₯

Dovydas Volodko
    21 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! πŸ’ͺ Excited to announce the launch of Mailforge! Building on the success of Salesforge, we've created a powerful email infrastructure solution which let's you setup your cold email infrastructure in minutes! Mailforge was built purely by listening to our users feedback which allowed us to build something truly amazing! Whether you are in the midst of your cold email campaign or just planning to launch, I encourage you to check us out! We offer an easy process of creating hundreds of domains and mailboxes in minutes with premium deliverability and free automated setup. Our primary approach in 2023 was maintaining a tight connection with our users, actively listening to their feedback, and promptly addressing any questions or concerns they had. We're committed to continuing this practice, as it's one of our key components of growing our startup! Join us on this journey and let's forge ahead together with Mailforge! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Replies

Frank Sondors
    I love you bro!
    Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    Dovydas, it's fantastic to see Mailforge come to life, especially with such a user-centric development approach! I'm excited to see how it streamlines the cold emailing process and will definitely give it a look for my future campaigns. πŸš€
    Peter Henry
    All the best with your launch.
    Jamie L
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge, Dovydas! Your focus on user feedback to refine the product is commendable, and I'm keen to see how the platform can streamline my cold email campaigns.
    Dhirendra Singh
    Exciting news! Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge, looking forward to exploring this innovative email infrastructure solution!
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge, Dovydas! It's exciting to see how your commitment to user feedback has shaped a tool that simplifies the daunting task of setting up a cold email campaignβ€”looking forward to seeing the impact it has on email marketing efficiency.
    Egor Karpov
    Good luck with the launch!
    Nadia Zueva
    Launching soon!
    good luck!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Already supported πŸ”₯ , and congrats for holding no #1 till now
    Audrey Jake
    Congratulations keep goingπŸš€πŸš€
    Mason Julian
    That's wonderful news! Congratulations on the Mailforge launch!
    Marc Andre
    Founder Reports
    Congrats on the launch!
    Summer Collins
    I'm impressed by the simplicity of the setup process.
    Sophia Williams
    Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge, Dovydas! It's fantastic to see a platform that streamlines email campaigns and values user feedbackβ€”can't wait to see how it revolutionizes email outreach.
    Apurva Desai
    Congratulations on your launch! πŸ”₯ We are also going to live soon πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€ Checkout my profile
    Evelyn
    Receive SMS Online
    Receive SMS Online
    great to see bro
    Simran Kumar
    Fantastic news! Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge! πŸ”₯ Wishing you a successful and impactful launch. If there's any way I can support or if you'd like to share more details, feel free to do so! πŸš€βœ‰οΈ
    Tanya Sharath
    Congratulations on the launch
    Ben D
    Good luck!