• Subscribe
  • Launching nuvo tomorrow - I am Ben, Co-Founder & CTO of nuvo. Ask me anything! ๐Ÿš€

Ben Hartig
    16 replies
    It has been an exhilarating journey with nuvo, and we are thrilled to finally unveil our No-Code Data Pipeline Tool tomorrow. Countless sleepless nights were spent to bring you a tool that allows you to effortlessly build, launch, and run pipelines that connect various sources like CSV files, (S)FTP, and HTTPS. Our incredible product boasts these incredible features: - Robust support for HTTP(S) and (S)FTP Connectors - Compatibility with XML, TSV, CSV, XLS(X), and JSON file formats - Cutting-edge AI-powered mapping algorithm for seamless column matching - Transform data using Excel-style formulas or craft custom JavaScript functions - Continuously monitor, run, and fix Pipelines in real-time We are incredibly excited to share our launch with you tomorrow and hear your valuable feedback. Feel free to ask us anything, and weโ€™d be more than happy to answer. Weโ€™ve already mapped out an ambitious roadmap, and your opinions are vital in helping us shape the future of nuvo. Finally, a massive shoutout to the entire nuvo team, whose unwavering dedication and tireless efforts have made this launch possible. Letโ€™s continue to push the boundaries of whatโ€™s possible together! ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Jernej Samide
    nuvo No-Code Data Pipelines
    What a ride! Excited for tomorrow @benhrtg Looking forward to any feedback and ideas for our future roadmap ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
    Laura Schneider
    Really excited for the launch tomorrow!
    Mutlu Sakar
    Good luck with that :)
    Ben Hartig
    @mutlusakar Thank you so much :) When will be your launch?
    Ben Hartig
    @mutlusakar Oh, thats right around the corner. I will let you know about our learnings, if you are interested. Other than that, good luck to you and your team :)
    Michael Zittermann
    Can't wait @benhrtg! This will be huge!
    Maija Riuttamรคki
    Such a massive milestone! Congrats the whole team!!
    Hossein Yazdi
    Congrats on your tommorow launch! ๐Ÿš€ How have you prepared so far for your upcoming launch (through which platforms and channels)?
    Ben Hartig
    @hosseinyazdi Thank you so much. That is a good question: We have prepared in many ways and used various when not all platforms and channels we had at our disposal. Maybe @laurasc @nuvo @maija_riuttamaeki can provide you with some more detailed insights.
    Andrew James Bagby
    Looking forward to your launch, I finally just launched today. Will there be a free trial?
    Ben Hartig
    @andrew_bagby Awesome, I like your product. What are your learnings so far? Any tips for our launch? Yes, there will be a 14 days trial ๐Ÿš€
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Good luck :)
    Oxana
    Happy launching of nuvo tomorrow!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš€ It looks super helful product! You and your team did a great job! I know your current feelings as we just launched today our design framework TheSprkl ๐Ÿš€ So enjoy it!