• Subscribe
  • [Launching soon] Solution for the new wave of travelers!

Federico Serrano
    5 replies
    Hi Product Hunt community! I am excited to announce that Routeme will formally launch on Product Hunt within the next month. Our solution arguably addresses one of humankind's favorite past times- travel- and for this reason I'd love to give all of you a peak at what we are creating. Routeme (www.routeme.io) is a specialized boutique travel planning service that helps modern-day travelers fulfill their appetite for authentic experiences. Our mission is to make purposeful exploration simple. Gone are the days of cookie-cutter trips to tourism hot-spots. The new wave of globetrotters rightfully demands a true sense of connection to the places they travel, whether that means living with a Maasai family in rural Kenya for a week or exploring the magic of the Amazon. Navigating the endless opinions and reviews online to plan a truly rewarding and purposeful trip can be just as overwhelming as starting from scratch. That's where we come in. We’ve taken the time to research, so you don’t have to. You might be asking, "What's different about this solution?" The answer is our unique in-house Traveler DNA. Our process involves working with clients to decode their Traveler DNA- in other words their primary and secondary travel motivators and how they connect to travel at an emotional level. Once we have identified our clients traveler prototype we can curate an immersive and rewarding travel experience that fully reflects who they are at their core, and in turn, create a trip of a lifetime that allow them to uncover a deeper understanding of themselves and develop their sense of interconnectedness. Looking forward to this great community's feedback. Thank you in advance for the support!

Replies

Anastasiia Zvenigorodskaia
    Do you have an upcoming page?
    Karthik Tatikonda
    All the best Federico!! A shameless plug: I interview creators whose products ranked in the top 3 of the product hunt and decode their launch strategies. I think it will help you. checkout the interviews https://thebigbanglaunch.substac...