• Subscribe
  • Lead generation with the help of AI 🧐

Ivanna Wendel
    9 replies
    Have you found any particular AI-powered tools or approaches to be especially effective in driving lead generation for your product or service?

Replies

Aleks Bochkov
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    @ivanna_wendel Good subject!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Nothing yet - there are some tools out there with AI integrations that help build Lead Magnets but again that is putting the horse before the carriage.
    Ivanna Wendel
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    @dzaitzow Certainly! What are your thoughts re the overall impact of AI-powered lead-generation tools on the marketing landscape? How do you see these tools evolving in the near future?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @ivanna_wendel I think they are coming along really well but its still early stages for the space. I see them getting better at self-populating and pulling from your existing documentation.
    Edendorf Paimon
    Til now all AI tools I have tried are only an inspiration tool, it can't replace any tool I'm using for specific tasks.
    Ivanna Wendel
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    @edendorf_paimon What aspects of AI technology do you think need further development to make these tools more integral to your workflow?
    Ashna S
    Found truebase.ai to generate personalised emails, but it's still nascent in terms of messaging.
    Ivanna Wendel
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    @ashna_s What specific improvements or advancements would you like to see in AI-powered email personalization tools like truebase.ai to make them more effective for your needs?