• Subscribe
  • LinkedIn or Twitter (X) - What works for your business?

Priyanka Saini
    66 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    X – people are more friendly and convertible (willing to do some action)
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @busmark_w_nika super interesting. How would you describe your audience?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @kacy_boone1 People interested in marketing, business, startup scene, tech, SaaS, buildinpublic and a few MEMEs and cringe things. But I try to help people better understand some things in marketing via newsletter :)
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @busmark_w_nika thanks for the insight. We are prioritizing LinkedIn right now and seeing early success but Twitter is definitely on my radar
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    For me, LinkedIn is more effective for long-term business relationships and professional networking.
    Priyanka Saini
    @hamza_afzal_butt That's great!! Did you try X??
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    I love LinkedIn for many years already 💙
    Daniel Burns
    LinkedIn works better for us, we didn't see results with X.
    Priyanka Saini
    @dan_burns Got it Daniel!!! For our Feedspace product, both platform works well right now. but yeah LinkedIn works first no doubt.
    Stvkssh
    I prefer LinkedIn, it's more convenient, and I've been using it for years!
    Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
    Both have different types of audiences, so it seems. I'm trying to build momentum on both platforms.
    KJ
    Linkedin hasn't worked very well for me. Twitter has been on my radar for long. Hopefully soon.
    Priyanka Saini
    @growthdreamer22 Keep posting and participating in discussions on others' posts; it will definitely yield results.
    My3 Murthy
    I have been disillusioned by Linkedin recently. But I know both are very good options- i think it depends on your audience & what drawbacks of the platform you are willing to tolerate.
    April-li
    @my3_murthy I don't have much experience on Linkedln and wanted to ask what made you think like this.
    Priyanka Saini
    @my3_murthy True, Murthy! I agree with you. Both platforms have different audiences, and we need to target them accordingly.
    Rohit Kumar
    I prefer LinkedIn for detailed posts and articles. The platform seems better suited for in-depth discussions and sharing valuable content with professionaals
    John Brown
    I've seen great results with both platforms.
    Eugenie Thompson
    For me, LinkedIn has been more effective.
    Fredrick James
    For me, Twitter has been more effective.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    LinkedIn. Both me and co-founder for some reason get more organic reaction there. Maybe its content / industry specific as we build B2B saas
    Priyanka Saini
    @kostyabolsh this is wonderful Kostya!! How did you do that??
    Lorenz Sell
    For me, I have a hard time getting engagement on X. I have a relatively small following and somehow have never been able to hit my stride there. On LI I have several thousand followers and connections and actually get engagement on my posts, so I feel a lot more comfortable there.
    Kabir
    I wouldn't say I like LinkedIn. I get hounded by paid messages and headhunters and insurance agents. I am getting a new life of traction in X lately, thanks to @natiakourdadze's actionable strategies. Follow her here and on X. I am documenting my progress and action plans on ShowNotes -- my own note-sharing platform: Getting Your X / Twitter Game Up!
    Andrea Vannelli
    I have to say Linkedin...but I've no account on X So, do you suggest to have one???
    Priyanka Saini
    @andrea789 Yes, I suggest creating an account on X to see if there's potential for your product to grow there.
    Andrea Vannelli
    @priyanka27 Ok thanks Priyanka. But a personal one or named like the project/product? I think personal is better...
    Johny burg
    I haven't tried X but I listening many good things about. If somebody know the criteria I'm all in to see it.
    Malka Parveen
    LinkedIn works best for our business.
    Karishma Yadav
    Twitter (X) is more effective for us.