• Subscribe
  • Long time voter, first time builder!

Jing Gu
    5 replies
    Hey folks, I've been on Product Hunt for years but I've never actually launched something I built on here. Honestly, yes I'm nervous but I'm unbelievably excited to launch! I'm working on making authentication WAY better for users. Turns out authentication friction is a silent killer of conversions, purchase completions, and user satisfaction. The upcoming launch is for a tool that makes adoption easier for new form of auth called passkeys. Passkeys allow users to login to your website or app the same way they login to their device (faceID, touchID, etc). Thanks to the community for all the products I've discovered on here for years and inspiring me to make my own :)

Replies

Artyom Ananov | Smart Solutions AI
    Sounds awesome. Good luck with this product, let's connect, we may need such a solution for our products.
    Jing Gu
    Beyond Identity
    Beyond Identity
    Thanks @artyom_ananov! Just followed you and here's my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jing...
    Artyom Ananov | Smart Solutions AI
    @jingg_n_tonic Awesome. Sent you a connection request. I'll be more then happy to share insights on a successfull launch that I've received over the past few days.