• Subscribe
  • Macbook vs Windows, which is your personal favorite?

Anish Sharma
    7 replies
    Windows has improved a lot, I use windows and it gives me outstanding performance with good processor and decent amount of RAM. What do you use?

Replies

Radomir Djokovic
    I would say MacBook is the better choice for developers. This preference is largely due to its UNIX console, which provides a more advantageous environment for developers. The UNIX-based system of macOS offers a robust and efficient command-line experience, which is particularly beneficial for various development tasks.
    Raju Singh
    AppSave by Appscribed
    Mac all the way. The most stable and mean machines i have ever come acorss.
    Lakshya Singh
    I used a Mac for a month but the exit button on the left side was a big turn-off. I switched back to what I had been using for the last 17 years, Windows. However, I did enjoy using Ubuntu for a long time too.
    Osborn Tyler
    Hi friends, please share your experience in choosing MacBook parts. Repairing electronics can be quite an exciting and fun process, but choosing the right parts is a key step to successfully restoring your device.
    William Thompson
    @osborn_tyler Choosing a trusted supplier https://appleparts.io/business/ is the key to a successful renovation. Reviewing reviews and ratings of online stores will help you choose a trusted supplier. It is also recommended to pay attention to warranties and quality certificates. You should not buy the first spare part you come across. Compare prices from different suppliers to get the best deal. While doing so, don't forget to consider shipping costs and delivery time. Before placing your order, make sure that the selected parts are compatible with your MacBook. You can check this on the official websites of the manufacturers or from the technical support consultants.
    alex Ivanovski
    MacBook, no doubts about it. I'm a dedicated follower of all things Apple, and I keep myself updated with the latest news on their blog at https://www.macgasm.net/category.... It's always exciting to learn about the newest releases and updates. Whether it's improvements in performance, new features, or sleek design enhancements, staying informed helps me make informed decisions when it comes to choosing the right MacBook for my needs.