• Subscribe
  • Many are using ChatGPT to automate daily tasks but only few are using it to build real world product

Udit Akhouri
    15 replies
    What do you think? What are we lacking?

Replies

Neder Ghadhab
    I wrote a 75-page ebook in 3 days thanks to AI. I did not use ChatGPT but GPT-4 in the new version of Zulla that we have in the pipeline (and will release next week). It is true that many people still have not realized the potential of AI, but it takes time and each person has different needs. Many people are discovering great opportunities, new businesses are being born, but it is also true that in some cases it is being abused by creating bad products and services. There is still a lot of misinformation, caused by the hype of the trend, but you only need to inform yourself a little bit to realize immediately who has real skills and who does not. In general, no AI will allow you to create a real product if you don't know how to do it without it. AI makes it easier and faster, but if a person does not have the skills to create something, no technology will help him.
    Udit Akhouri
    @neder_ghadhab Neder, my whole POV is actually the same. You had the tech capability and resources that you thought putting on solving a problem. But it won't lead to mass adoption of AI as the biggest barrier is the development of the product itself. You see, if a normal guy with no tech team wants to build even a small tool using AI, it's a no-brainer due to the technical capabilities. I think, when we talk about democratizing AI for all, it means, people can customize it as per their needs, build products of their wants, and tailor it as per their means.
    Udit Akhouri
    @neder_ghadhab I actually published a whitepaper today addressing the same problem and a possible solution. Good response so far.. Do check this out too (sttabot.io/whitepaper)..
    Neder Ghadhab
    @udit_akhouri I tried to access the waitlist but maybe the link is wrong, it takes me back to notion. Could you please verify?
    Gibril Longmene
    Not everybody will use chatGPT the right way. You need to be a problem solver and chatGPT will boost and accelerate the process in what you are building. I'm a software developer and the owner of AIScripter which is an AI tool that generates scripts for youtube videos, facebook, instagram and tiktok videos.
    Udit Akhouri
    @longmenegib Hey Gibril. That's the exact point. What we are seeing is that AI can solve big problems but the use cases of it are limited as not all people will be able to tailor the AI as per their needs. You were a developer and probably have a tech team which let you build products that you guys wanted to, using GPT as the backend. But what if a normal guy with no/low coding skills want to tailor GPT for something specific? It's not actually democratizing AI as per what's expected.
    Gibril Longmene
    @udit_akhouri hi, i sent you an invitation to connect on linkedin. please can you accept ?
    Udit Akhouri
    @longmenegib Also, I today only published a whitepaper consisting a possible solution to the problem. Do check it out at sttabot.io/whitepaper.