• Subscribe
  • Mobile app builders and marketers: Share best tools for creating effective user journeys

Rohan Chaubey
    12 replies
    I was working at Koo (a social media app which was an alternative to Twitter). At Koo, we used CleverTap. Similarly, I have worked with 7-8 social media companies that had tools like MoEngage, WebEngage, MixPanel, etc. for analytics, in-app and push notifications, emails, etc. I haven't specifically found a good product that is effective for creating user journeys. Does anyone have any tips or best practices for creating effective user journeys? What tools do you use? Share in the comments. P.S. I have added my recommendation in the comments as well. :)

Replies

Joseph Lee
    By user journeys, do you mean mobile walkthroughs like this? https://app.supademo.com/demo/cl...
    Rohan Chaubey
    Last year, I met @kanishka_thakur from Nudge and their recent launch helps you build user flows to activate, retain, and monetize your app users. Check it out >> https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Nitesh Jamod
    Using tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Figma for mapping and analysing user journeys can significantly enhance the effectiveness of your mobile app experience.
    Nevil Ling
    For creating effective user journeys, I find tools like Figma and Sketch super helpful for designing intuitive interface.
    aliza beth
    I use Mixpanel for tracking user behavior and optimizing journeys.
    Michael Gonzalez
    For mapping out user journeys, I rely on Miro for collaborative brainstorming.
    Yahya Rogers
    I’ve heard good things about Amplitude for tracking user engagement and funnels. It’s helped me fine-tune the user journey based on data.
    jonah muye
    I use InVision for prototyping and testing user flows. It’s fantastic for getting feedback before finalizing the design. What do use for prototyping?
    Felicia Singleton
    For A/B testing different user paths, I rely on Optimizely. It helps us understand which variations perform better with our users
    Cedric Jude Hawthorne
    User journeys are key for guiding mobile users smoothly through your app's core flows. Some great tools for mapping and optimizing those journeys are Heap Analytics for tracking in-app behavior, Figma or Sketch for designing the flows, and Amplitude for analyzing user drop-off. The visual walkthroughs you linked to can also be super effective for in-app onboarding and guidance. Tools like Appcues make those easy to build without coding.
    Mia Sophia Walker
    User journeys are key for mobile apps! Some great tools for designing effective UX flows are Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD. They let you map out the screens and paths users take. For showing interactive walkthroughs and tooltips in the actual app, I like Appcues - makes it easy to create and iterate on those without additional dev work each time.