• Subscribe
  • My launch day is approaching. Any advice you can give? This is my first Product Hunt launch!

Shariful
    7 replies
    Things started 1.5 years ago when I shut down my established business to run Vidiosa, everything was going well at the start of my business. But a few months later something took off, The sales started going down, We tried to find the exact reason behind it. We found there was no marketing effort & brand guideline. Then I took the plunge and rebranded Vidiosa, and it was time to look at its marketing, so I decided to launch it on Product Hunt to get Vidiosa noticed. I want your feedback on how can we make the launch successful. 🙏 PS: Vidiosa had no social activities in the past, but now we're spread all over the internet. We're launching on July 2nd, 2024. Stay tuned by hitting the notify button here 👇 https://www.producthunt.com/products/vidiosa

Replies

Paulina Hryniewicz
    First launch will be a lesson for sure, prepare well in advance, have everything ready to go (including snacks!) and contact all your network. Good luck! Check out my launch page, maybe you'll find it helpful :)
    Andreas Sohns
    Engage with PH community, gather support from friends and users. Be active on launch day.
    Hakim Zerhouni
    Here's some advice for your upcoming Product Hunt launch: Prepare Compelling Content: Craft a clear and engaging Product Hunt post. Highlight what makes Vidiosa unique, its key features, and how it solves user problems. Build Momentum: Leverage your newly established online presence to create buzz leading up to the launch. Use social media, email newsletters, and any other channels to tease the launch and encourage followers to support you on Product Hunt. Engage with Your Audience: Be active on Product Hunt during the launch day. Respond promptly to comments and questions from users to show your dedication and build trust. Utilize Your Network: Reach out to friends, family, and colleagues to support your launch. Their upvotes and comments can help Vidiosa gain visibility on Product Hunt. Showcase Social Proof: Since Vidiosa has been rebranded and now has online activities, highlight any positive feedback, testimonials, or case studies that demonstrate its value. Follow Up: After the launch, continue engaging with the Product Hunt community and respond to any feedback or questions. Consider reaching out to tech bloggers or influencers who might be interested in reviewing Vidiosa. Iterate Based on Feedback: Use insights from the launch to iterate and improve Vidiosa further. Pay attention to what resonates with users and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly. By focusing on these steps, you can maximize your chances of a successful Product Hunt launch for Vidiosa. Good luck!
    Shariful
    @hakz Thanks a lot for the long key takeaways. We started planning our launch at least one month before, read a lot of articles, collected feedback from experts, and executed as according. only 6 days left before our first launch, And it's penalizing as well as exciting.
    Elaine Lu
    Congrats on your upcoming launch, Shariful! Make sure to engage with the community by responding to comments and feedback quickly, and consider scheduling some social media posts to drive traffic to your Product Hunt page.