• Subscribe
  • Need your help in idea validation

Bharat Sunel
    2 replies
    Idea is to create an mobile app that convert website to app. App Flow might looks like 1. User submit website url and other configuration parameters 2. User can interact with app preview 3. User click create production or test/debug app 4. User gets notification after some time when app is ready to Download 5. User download the app I am thinking of charging fixed one time payment for each new production app build. User can create unlimited test/debug app build for quality verification for free. I am not willing to burn clients pockets every month for such simple app. However things might change in case of customisation or other services that needs recurring payment. I need your views. Do you see value in this idea and what sort of change you want.

Replies

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    Pretty cool idea the app flow seems very simple and intuitive!👍 I think I heard of some competitors in this area, i’m trying to understand what’s the unique feature or aspect of your idea?
    Bharat Sunel
    @maxjacobs Apart from bare minimum features I am thinking of submitting the app to appstore on a button click with some prerequisites. this is something I think is unique. other features can be introduced like 1. notifications 2. static/dynamic home screen with native UI elements. 3. in-app review 4. in-app updates 5. drawer menu with pages/links 6. customization 7. offline support 8. deep link 9. App-Indexing 10. Ad support The more I think about adding new stuff more it introduces friction in the onboarding process for the bare minimum app. I need to think about reducing the time it takes to get the bare minimum app to users first. Then I can think around how other features can be suggested.