• Subscribe
  • New on Product Hunt — Search Discussions

Rohan Chaubey
    37 replies
    You can now search discussions on Product Hunt using the search bar at the top of the Discussions board. It can be used to dig into the past discussions around a topic or restart an old discussion inviting new perspective.

Replies

Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    I used it earlier when it was available multiple times. Is there a new update?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Good catch – I almost didn't notice. BTW, try maybe another img storing provider because it seems it was removed.
    Rohan Chaubey
    @busmark_w_nika Still showing at my end. Is it not rendering at the mobile app? PH should add some editing / formatting options. Sometimes HTML doesn't work. haha
    Konrad S.
    @busmark_w_nika @rohanrecommends Also not working for me on desktop, says "image not found or was removed"
    Owen Michael Donovan
    Cool! Looks like a handy way to find relevant discussions on PH. I'm always searching the community for insights on AI tools, growth hacking, etc. A dedicated search feature will definitely save some time. 👍 Although I do wonder how the search algorithm handles relevance and ranking... Guess we'll find out! 🧐
    Declan Xavier Holbrook
    Agreed, Search Discussions is a great new addition to Product Hunt! Makes it much easier to find relevant conversations and insights from the community. 👍 Curious to hear others' thoughts on the best ways to utilize this feature to discover interesting products and topics.
    Derrick
    Hello, Great update! The new search bar on the Discussions board makes it easy to: Uncover valuable insights from past conversations Revive relevant discussions with fresh perspectives hp instant ink Explore topics that interest you Connect with others who share similar interests This feature is a game-changer for Product Hunt community engagement!
    Toha Fauzi
    Mantul (Awesome) haha
    Konrad S.
    But it's there since a long time!! (As long as I can remember actually, I think at least about a year) BTW, the image in your post doesn't show.
    Rohan Chaubey
    @konrad_sx Thanks for the pointing. Updated the image. :) LOL, was it already there? I noticed since a week or so. :D
    Konrad S.
    @rohanrecommends Yes, the discussions search is there since quite some time, but never mind, seems like many people didn't notice it, and it's really useful :)
    Daniel Blake
    I love that we can search discussions now! It’ll definitely help in finding relevant info faster.
    Scarlett Matt
    Nice one! I’ve had a few topics in mind that I wanted to explore further, and this will really help.
    Aiman Saba
    Beautiful analysis! Just as Remini enhances images,(myremini.com) your insight reveals Rena’s hidden depths, showing us her true beauty and complexity. Well done!
    Echo
    very useful feature
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Didn't it already have this before?
    Benson Gao
    It would be even better if it could be integrated into the global search in the top menu bar
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    Love the new search feature for discussions! Makes it way easier to find relevant info and join in related convos. 👍 Curious to hear how others are using it so far - has it led you to discover any hidden gem discussions?
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    Nice, I have been using it a bit to search for interesting topics and see what the PH community is talking about. Definitely helps surface relevant discussions. Has anyone found any particularly insightful or engaging threads using the new search feature?