• Subscribe
  • New Year, New You, New Week, Hope This Tuesday is Awesome!

Nick
    7 replies
    Hope you all enjoyed your New Year and Holiday celebrations and aren't still hungover or dazed and confused. What is your first week looking like of this year, a gradual slow work up to full productivity, or a jump out of the plane door type of start? I've jumped out of a bunch of fully functioning planes literally and figuratively, and sometimes I think it works better than easing into things. Hope everyone has a great week and great year!

Replies

Felya Bilgen
    Hey Nick!! This week is buzzing with activity, but I'm aiming for a smooth ride with a clear head. Despite the lively schedule, I'm trying to keep things chill and make it all happen smoothly. I'll stick with the zen vibes as much as I can ✨ plus, we're launching next week, and I'm super excited to get everything ready πŸ§™ Wishing you an amazing week and an even more incredible year ahead filled with joy and success! 🌟
    Selina Danny
    Absolutely! Embrace the new beginnings and opportunities. Here's to a fantastic Tuesday and a week filled with positivity, productivity, and fulfillment. Make it an awesome day! πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŽ‰
    Vivek Sharma
    Starting the year with a full-on skydive approach! πŸͺ‚πŸ’¨ Taking the plunge into exciting projects and setting the tone for a dynamic year ahead. What about you all? Wishing everyone a fantastic start and an even better year! πŸš€βœ¨
    Max
    Happy New Year to you too! I hope you had a fantastic holiday season. As for me, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the new year head-on. I totally get what you mean about jumping out of the plane - sometimes a bold, decisive start can set the tone for the entire year. Personally, I'm aiming for a mix of both gradual buildup and daring leaps, finding the right balance to make this year a great one. Wishing you an awesome week and an even better year ahead!
    Jessica Herman
    Hey Nick!! This week is buzzing with activity, but I'm aiming for a smooth ride with a clear head. Despite the lively schedule, I'm trying to keep things chill and make it all happen smoothly. I'll stick with the zen vibes as much as I can ✨ plus, we're launching next week, and I'm super excited to get everything ready πŸ§™
    st Zhou
    My 2024 AI pics!
    Jofra G
    Wishing you a fantastic Tuesday and a great start to the new week!