• Subscribe
  • Occasionally having exhausting days and weeks? 3 Tips to relax!

Kazimieras Melaika
    2 replies
    I know you are working hard every day, but it's crucial that you don't forget to take some time off for your personal needs. Here are the top tips on how to relax after work: 1. Spend some time with your family Play with your kids, talk to your parents, or go out on a date with your partner. Never forget, family is always a priority! 2. Read inspiring books It might be the case that you might be lacking motivation. So read autobiographies of founders, fantasy books, or romances and get charged up for the week ahead. 3. Binge-watch a web series Log into Netflix and binge-watch the latest hot series and get relaxed. One episode after an exhausting day won't do any bad! I'm currently working on Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/effecto It's very important to take some time off from work! What are your ways to relax? Let us know!

Replies

WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    Great tips. Effecto seems like an excellent app; I would love to try it.
    KateT
    A lot of people were using various different features about how to improve the health. Like shows the practice, it is much better to use https://westcoastsupply.cc/produ... where I used to purchase high-quality products. It is really modern feature if you are considering to buy cannabis products for a reliable price. It will help to improve your health condition and don't have problems with insomnia.