• Subscribe
  • Please help with short feedback on wordings added to the discussion 🙏

Helen Kaljusaar
    7 replies
    On Tuesday, we are launching our mastermind groups for product people to develop your product skills and grow your product. We have small groups for different focus areas and different companies. The goal is to match people with similar challenges. I'll add the group descriptions below. Please let me know if you understand these and any other comments: Growth PM - customer-centric approach - innovating marketing strategies - product-led -growth - Prioritizing pain - Opportunities with time constraints - 1000+ customers Pre-revenue - MVP development - Market validation - Testing new ideas - Less that 10 employees Habit forming - Building engagement - Building user habits - Mastering feedback loops - Preparing for growth PM as Founder - Startup multitasking - Hands-on product management - building stakeholder engagement - resource optimization B2B Toolbox product - MVP completed - Corporate product - SME oriented - 10-100 employees - Sales is SME oriented

Replies

Mick Essex
    Hi Helen! Is there somewhere I can take a deeper look into Growth PM?
    Helen Kaljusaar
    @mick_essex Thank you so much! We launched today so check out the launch and you're more than welcomed to join the group :) https://www.producthunt.com/post... It will start in January
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Hello Helen all these keywords resonate. Well done ! I would suggest you add a few more Metrics orientation - North Star metrics - A/B - Exploratory analysis via metrics Let me know if these make sense
    Helen Kaljusaar
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 Thank you so much for your input and thoughts! Actually in all groups metrics are relevant topics and every group goes through them. The most metrics-focused group is Growth PM because all engagement topics, growth hacking, etc. are very metrics-related and I thank you for pointing this out because we will now also rewrite the description a little to include more metrics. :)
    Foto Masters
    thank you looking forward