• Subscribe
  • Preparing my launch. What advice do you have for a new solo maker in the space?

Fernando Tucci
    23 replies
    Hello everyone! I am a newcomer in the space, and just starting to build confidence and connections to take the plunge. Would love any advice to help me make a successful launch. I know I am maybe a bit too close to kansei.app - my AI language practice app - but it is a project that is really close to my heart. I really want to give it all to make it a success!

Replies

Heather Cook
    I'd recommend focusing on user engagement, utilizing social media and community platforms for marketing, collaborating with language educators to ensure content quality, seeking feedback from users to make necessary improvements, and considering partnerships with educational institutions to make a successful launch of kansei.app.
    Fernando Tucci
    @heathercz89 Agreed. All good idea, I have tried a few of these things already, but I definitely can do more and better. Thanks for validating that!
    Novie Dizon
    Congratulations! User feedback is paramount :)
    Fernando Tucci
    @novie_dizon Always! I got a few of my users join the kansei discord community and it has been super useful!
    AndreaWang
    Engage in the community and geniunely participate! I've found most people at PH to be super helpful and friendly so get their input and start building up some momentum.
    Fernando Tucci
    @andreawang So far it is the same impression I have got, yes! It is a good thing, we are all in these journey together, just with slightly different destinations! I am genuinely hoping to make some connections here!
    Gloria G
    Good luck with your launch, Fernando! My advice would be to focus on building a strong community around your app and to continuously gather feedback from your users to improve it.
    Nick Anisimov
    Just good luck!
    Dmitriy Pegov
    Be active and grow the community.
    Sergey Firkin
    To get started, check out the official Product Hunt launch guide.
    Verdi Kapuku
    Appshine - Make your app beautiful
    Appshine - Make your app beautiful
    Connect with people before-hand as much as you can so they can support your PH launch when the time comes
    Fernando Tucci
    @frenchmajesty I got this advise from someone that had a very successful launch too. I agree, it is solid advise. Thank you for validating it!
    Abhinay kumar
    I thinking reaching out to people through social media channels should be the thing of most priority. Have followed Kansei to get notified on launch day. We are also doing the same for our upcoming launch on 17th Aug, would appreciate your support.
    Fernando Tucci
    I went ahead and created a launch teaser page to get some motion! Thank you everyone for all your awesome advise so far! https://www.producthunt.com/post...