• Subscribe
  • Product hunters and marketers, take time for yourself!

It is the weekend. If you love work so work but if you feel that you need time for yourself to relax, here are some tips. Furthermore, you don't have to spend a fortune to enjoy "my time": šŸ–¼ļø Visit a free museum šŸ‘ Visit a free farm šŸ› Have a home spa day šŸ“š Free library events šŸŽ® Host a games night ā›°ļø Go for a walk or hike šŸ‹ļøā€ā™€ļø Workout šŸ± Meal prep šŸ‘— Declutter sesh

Replies

Hey, fellow product hunters and marketers, let's talk about something important ā€“ taking time for yourself. It's like refueling your creative engine, you know? And guess what? AiToolsKit.ai has been like my personal time manager. It helps me organize tasks and plan content ahead so that I can actually enjoy some me-time. Plus, when it comes to social media and marketing strategies, it's like my silent partner that suggests ways to streamline efforts and make sure I'm not burning out. So, while we're all hustling to make our products shine, AiToolsKit.ai is the productivity buddy that's reminding us that a little self-care goes a long way. After all, taking a breather isn't just good for us, it's good for our creativity and productivity too!
    Mark Wright
    Yes, I did give myself enough time to have a relaxing day.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @wrightmark76 What were you doing through this weekend?
    Developer X
    a few of them done and others are in line!
    WeTube
    good advice