• Subscribe
  • Quick question about feedback for your product.

Jules Essen
    6 replies
    Hey everyone, So my team and I have been asking for a lot of feedback from our users. Some give us feedback from inside the app. others from an email or a google form we have send out. My question is: Are there any products where you can save all that feedback and (maybe automatically) categorise it so that you can see how many times you've received the same feedback, and from who. It's getting kind of annoying to manually track this, there must be a better way. Thanks in advance!

Replies

Sarvpriy Arya
    Hi Jules, I am about to launch OkFeedback next tuesday on 9th jan. OkFeedback is a feedback management platform offering different types of widgets and Survey forms. please have a look and give us some insights, it is my first launch Use it and give me your feedback
    Sambit Bhaumik
    @sarvpriy_arya Good Luck Sarvpriy! Your platform sounds intriguing. I'll be following your progress as well, because it might be very helpful for our software in the near future.
    Sarvpriy Arya
    @sambit_bhaumik what are you building?
    Jules Essen
    @sarvpriy_arya I will definitely check this out thanks! Good luck with your launch. I hope everything goes well.
    Sambit Bhaumik
    @sarvpriy_arya We are building a Design to Code solution. Should help to accelerate the frontend dev process. We have a product already, feel free to check it out here https://www.pixelfreestudio.com/
    Iqra Naseem
    Yes, there are feedback management tools available that can centralize and categorize feedback from various sources automatically. Consider exploring tools like Zendesk, UserVoice, or Intercom for efficient feedback collection and organization.