• Subscribe
  • Recommend me the best onboarding tool for a SaaS

Yavuz Tunc Emran
    4 replies
    Hello people, I have some user onboarding problems. Therefore, I have decided to add an onboarding tool to my system. This will help users understand the flow and many more things. However, I don't have enough time to make a cost effectiveness research so I am asking you all! Which tool is the best tool for this. I started with userguiding.com going pretty great but 89USD per month is not really satisfactory..

Replies

Svitlana Palamarchuk
    Appcues: This tool has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of onboarding elements like tooltips, slideouts, and modals. Chameleon: It's particularly strong in building interactive tours and highlights. WalkMe: A comprehensive onboarding tool with various features such as on-screen guidance and task automation. Intercom Product Tours: A good choice if you are already using Intercom for customer communication. Pendo: A feature-rich tool that provides user analytics in addition to user onboarding.
    Olivier Fade
    We're actually testing out Thinkific these days, it seems quite complete, we're adding lessons and waiting to test it out on someone soon ^^
    Sameer Kumar
    Read this -The Top User Onboarding Tools for Seamless User Experiences https://www.userlove.io/blog/use...
    Otavio Serra
    Hello Yavuz. My product might solve this problem. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details.