• Subscribe
  • Roast my SaaS site and I'll roast yours.

Ghost Kitty
    5 replies
    Obeatow has high churn and cant figure out why. Roast my entire product when you have time and I'll give you feedback on your SaaS product (must be SaaS product or AI, ignoring everything else) https://obeatow.com add https:// please, its 2023 guys. even if HTTP:// redirects

Replies

Deniz Sutaş
    Hi there Deniz from Tamly (tamly.co), congrats on the product first of all. Not that we perfected these but starting with a few points I observed at the first glance regarding UX: I see the segments on the landing page are huge (Firefox), as long as they are not crammed I like to see the segments and elements in a closer proximity to each other. Displaying some use cases could definitely look good. I expect to see an actual end-to-end funnel from your users, a tutorial video with audio descriptions could also help. After I tried to sign up, the site didn't load and I closed it. Tried opening it again on a new tab, same thing happened. I guess more tests on Firefox is needed. Now I'm back online on Chrome. At the checkout, I can't see both yearly and monthly prices without being directed to the checkout. Displaying both prices on the same page would be convenient. Finally, I believe both the marketing and front-end people will work on this. Non-technical marketers might try to figure it out themselves and then churn once they can't, some onboarding directives would be good. Also, communicate with your users, ask them what they've done in the platform so far, if they are experiencing any problems lately, or if they might have a suggestion for improvement. They hold back unless you go to them, it could turn out many churn because of simple avoidable inconveniences.
    Deniz Sutaş
    @sewell_stephens thank you very much! would love to stay in touch and wish you the best with obeatow. at first i tried to sign up using firefox, after putting in my info i was directed to a blank page which wasn't loading, refreshed and same happened. then when i jumped to chrome things worked out fine
    Dr Doomain
    Can you make the cookie notification smaller? You could speak about the problem more