• Subscribe
  • Seems like the competition for the next 7 days is going to be intense

Sandra Djajic
    22 replies
    I'm launching Klu.so on the 18th of April, this Tuesday, but it seems like the competition is fierce. I noticed this based on the number of notify buttons on other products. I won't back down from the launch, but maybe I just need a few words of encouragement. 😊 I'm incredibly proud of what we've built at Klu.so, and we're pushing for the launch Klu AI, which will be extremely valuable for our users. We're also rolling out our desktop app, and I'd love to have visibility on that day. However, I can't shake the fear of being overshadowed by bigger companies.

Replies

srprs
    meetheverse
    meetheverse
    Hello Sandra, it's natural to feel anxious about competing with other products, but it's crucial to remember that your distinctive value proposition and features will differentiate you from the competition. Your enthusiasm for what you've created is unmistakable, and that drive will propel you forward, even in the midst of intense competition.
    Wow!! Thank you so much! I genuinely try my best to showcase how proud I am of what we've built. Your kind words mean a lot, thank you ❀️!
    Mohammad Elzahaby
    You have my upvote! For sure!
    @mohammad_elzahaby Thank you so much Mohammad! If you need any help with Klu feel free to reach out!
    Buse Başar
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    I think it should be looked at from the positive side, the fact that there is a lot of competition means that traffic will come Decently, if you really trust your product, it will not be overshadowed, it will stand out from among them.
    @buse_basar Oh, you're absolutely right! Sometimes I do tend to overthink very simple things. Thank you for reminding me to be more confident.
    Eunike Franciska
    There's always a competition
    Tej Garikapati
    Hey Sandra! Totally get it. But the fact that you have competition says that you have a great product market fit. Don't worry about huge companies, people trust creators and people more than some faceless brand these days. Think beast burgers and prime soda. Be out there, you seem super passionate about your product. Let your initial customers know that. Be relentless when it comes to providing them a great customer service. Prepare an email sequence of 5 to 7 days to onboard them. This email sequence will keep them plustered to you. (something I can help with, if you are interested.) Keep an eye out on your competition, find out what's working for them and what isn't. Just remember this, even if we loose the launch. It just the launch, we have the whole race aheadπŸ˜‰ All the best πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Shekhar Iyer
    are you rolling out desktop app same time as your web app? i will also give you upvote, im mainly into desktop products
    @shekhar_iyer Hii Shekhar yes we are. In order for you to experience Klu at its full potential we realize that having only webapp would not be enough. We did role out for our public beta chrome extension.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    I am always there to support, all the best :)
    Oh, thank you so much, Shubham! I really appreciate your support, and I am looking forward to your launch too. ❀️
    Kim HM
    Just enjoy it. I'll upvote your product.😊
    Dmytro Suslov
    Sandra, never pay attention to competitors! The main thing you should be interested in is whether you are moving in the right direction. Yes, you should know what they are doing. It may change your path, but not your goal.
    @suslovcomua I fully agree. I think we are but there are times like these when a gentle nudge is needed for extra motivation.:D
    Nauman Tariq
    All the best Sandra, you will have my upvote for sure Also love to see some more description in CTA section :)
    Grace Hur
    Trust the process & believe that you've done everything you can control! πŸ’›