• Subscribe
  • Share best productivity tools for small teams.

Jose Rodríguez
    16 replies
    You can find a list here: https://blog.productivity.directory/best-productivity-tools-for-small-teams-1add7b5ab28f

Replies

Nikhil Rangpariya
    Make sure to try Trello.
    Trello, Asana, Slack, Notion
    Elif Duran
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Great list, Jose! I'd also recommend considering daily planning tool like BeforeSunset AI to achieve your goals through out the day.
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Adding to your list, consider tools like BeforeSunset AI, an AI daily planner that helps people plan and execute their days easily. It offers an intuitive interface and seamless integrations for smoother workflow coordination, effectively enhancing collaboration and organization in small teams.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Try Selftalk.ing to stay accountable and consistent.
    Emily Willis
    Agree with others, for me the best tools for small teams are: Marlee (we just launched this week!) - it's free to start & you can answer questions on what motivates you & find out everyone's work style to enable you to adapt your communications to suit everyone's preferences. You can ask Marlee "how can I convince Jamie?" or "What is causing conflict with Kamal? & also... Slack Canva Monday Atlassian/Confluence Google Workspace
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Trello and Slack 💯
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Slack for sure
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, diving into the productivity tool treasure trove for small teams is like finding the perfect emoji for every situation - both exciting and essential! Let's equip our squads with these tools and conquer tasks like digital heroes!
    Michael
    I believe Trello is the best tool for small teams.