• Subscribe
  • Share your favorite AI-powered tools and how they've changed your workflow

Matteo Mirabelli
    5 replies
    Hello Product Hunt Community! πŸš€ From automating mundane tasks to enhancing creativity, AI tools are playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of work. I’m curious to know if anyone else in the Product Hunt community has had experience. Our team has been using Knowlee for the past few months, and it's been nothing short of a game changer. - retrieve specific data in many documents / sources - create a package of knowledge to onboard new mates easily for smoother collaboration - more informed and timely decisions, driving better outcomes What AI tools have you integrated into your work or personal life? How have they transformed your routines, efficiency, or overall productivity?

Replies

Dani SchenkerπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
    My #1 would be Surfer SEO. Very helpful tool for creating great content. I also use ChatGPT a lot.
    Matteo Mirabelli
    @danischenker oh, I used Surfer SEO! That's good to hear. If you are a GPT user, please read here! https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    JK
    I use GPT for research and content, cause I like working faster and I don't trust my grammar. Recently started using @writemeai , and it's been absolutely great.