• Subscribe
  • Sharing YouTube home page recommendations between friends

Simon Biasotto
    7 replies
    Hello, this is my first time posting here ^^ I made a Browser extension that revolves around YouTube with my best friend! It allows you to see your friends’ YouTube home page recommendation algorithm directly from Your home page via a friends list. (If they activated it manually, this functionality is private by default.) You can also send any YouTube video to all your YouShare followers in a single click and they’ll receive a notification on their YouTube home page. It's called YouShare. We spent hundreds of hours working on it over the past 8 months and we got published on the chrome store a few weeks ago. I've made several videos showcasing YouShare's functionalities, as well as a landing page and I've written several blog articles about it. I've also been active on Twitter @biasottosimon even though it feels a bit weird because I'm more of a YouTube guy than a Twitter guy if that makes any sense ^^ I'm not sure if it's ok to include any links in this post so I won't for now, but my DMs are open everywhere If you'd like to have a discussion about it. We're looking for early users and feedback

Replies

Noah Willliam
    Hi there! Firstly, congrats on developing YouShare and getting it published on the Chrome store! Your idea of enabling users to share YouTube recommendations and videos with friends is truly unique and sounds incredibly engaging. I can tell that you've invested not just in the development side of things, but also in creating content around it—videos, blog articles, and even being active on Twitter. It's quite a holistic approach to introducing a new product to the market. I'd love to check it out and provide some feedback. Since you're open to DMs, I'll reach out there to continue the conversation. Best of luck as you look to grow your user base and improve the extension! https://instanderapps.com/
    Jianbo Liu
    那只是代表一个link一个连接和你的邮箱一样,这就是社交
    Katarina Stanley
    This is such a cool idea!! I would personally use this product a ton… it sounds great for college students and long distance best friends :)
    Katrina Brooks
    Sharing YouTube home page recommendations with friends can be a great way to discover new and exciting content. It's as simple as chatting with your pals about what you've been watching lately. Whether it's hilarious cat videos, cooking tutorials, or epic travel vlogs, you can swap suggestions and give each other a taste of what you love. This not only makes for interesting conversations but also helps you bond over shared interests. Plus, it's an awesome way to find fresh ideas and expand your horizons on the platform. So, next time you catch up with your buddies, don't forget to trade YouTube gems and make your online experience even more enjoyable!
    Biswanath Hazra (Bijay)
    I'd be happy to help you write a comment for Instander. However, I need more context about what type of comment you're looking for. Are you asking for a comment on a specific post, a general comment about Instander, or something else? Please provide more details so I can tailor the comment to your needs. https://instander.cam/