• Subscribe
  • Should I be worried about my bounce rate? Its 70%

Coding Jas ⚡️
    5 replies
    I SaaS website on average has a constant bounce rate of 70%. Primarily, the traffic is generated through social media ads (80% bounce rate) and Twitter/organically (57% bounce rate). Is it normal to have such a high Bounce Rate with paid ads?

Replies

Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    To be honest my bounce rate is just as high (if not higher). But my SaaS business keeps growing on a steady rate. I'm not sure how and why those disengaged traffic came to the site.
    Coding Jas ⚡️
    @jgani That's relieving! I guess that's a drawback of running paid ads. I actually discussed it in my Reddit post, lot of interesting comments - https://www.reddit.com/r/marketi...
    Sophia Funes
    could you share the site? Maybe you are having problems with it
    Sophia Funes
    @developer_jas have you thought of tackling with copy how are you solving an issue? I had these type of thoughts or doubts I think most user could be having (ASAP a FAQ's and maybe even a way to reduce risk after purchase) -How are you different from Google Analytics? -I see some cool features in the free plan include that in the CTA strategy -Social proof is missing, if you have it show it! People love to use things already other people are using. -You could include a chat box in case people are having questions. -Improve how you communicate what you do, it has to be clear: What is it, who is it for, how it works (in tools this is key), pricing. -In saas the way you decide to include examples of the tool has to be strategic, not just screenshots that in this case are a bit busy (i understand the tool is a complex one with a lot of things users can do but I would do it differently, more oriented about how you can get results by certain tool inside the interface, features) Hope this helps! 🤩 I loved the brand vibes! ⚡️🚀