• Subscribe
  • Start this week with a positive mindset.

It can sometimes be hard to stay positive. Predominantly, at the beginning of the week when you know that you have a lot of things to do. Try to switch these phrases into something that sounds better. These tips can you help. "I'm bad at this." πŸ”„ "I can practice!" "I can't do it." πŸ”„ "How can I do it?" "I don't know this." πŸ”„ "I can learn this."

Replies

True) Our troubles are in our mind)
    Igor Lysenko
    I think such phrases should be removed from the language and never say that it will not work, etc.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @ixord Words from our mouths can affect our performance. If the vocabulary limits us, we should switch certain words.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    True
    Jerry Rodriguez
    Always ! Think positive
    Stephanie Henderson
    Absolutely! Here's something I like to remember: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney.
    Rail Sharifov
    Well, this is the basis of magic): We only talk about positive points, thereby "pulling the blankets" of reality in the direction we need. If you have people under your control, fine them for every negative word. They must learn to think in the right direction. I would start to fine for the word "it's impossible." And then down the line.
    @fortune777 We should start with children. If they are exposed to a certain manner, it can affect them. We should behave like those who are willing to strive for the best.
    Mei
    My number one goal this week is to focus on my newsletter: sunsetclub.substack.com
    Dale Castro
    Starting this week with a positive mindset, I'm excited to tackle my goals head-on, embracing challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
    FengYX
    Better late than never, right? πŸ’ͺ
    Louis Collins
    That's the mindset we always need !
    Kunal Mehta
    I encourage you to begin this week with a positive mindset. Embracing optimism can inspire creativity, enhance collaboration, and foster a productive work environment. Let's approach challenges with a can-do attitude and strive for success together. Wishing you a fulfilling and rewarding week ahead!
    @kunal_mehta_94 What sentence (mantra) do you usually say when you want to encourage yourself?