• Subscribe
  • Take a look at our Landing Page. Is it clear what we're selling? 😅

Angelina Motronenko
    5 replies
    Hi Product Hunters! We decided to try our hand in the B2B segment and created a new Landing Page https://welly.today What do you think? Is it understandable? What are the disadvantages? Thank you a lot for your feedback!

Replies

Anthony Latona
    350+ E-Commerce Tools Database
    It took a minute, but I figured it out when I saw the graphic 25% down the page. I think a screenshot or the animated gif of the user experience would serve well in the hero section. I'm also not in the target market so my interpretation was a bit slow :) I think if I was in the supplement sales business/industry, it might have hit differently.
    Austin Armstrong
    User/visitor will have to read a little more in order to get the idea of what you are selling.
    Bearsthy
    In my honest opinion, I couldn’t tell right away whether it’s about supplements, health, AI, marketing or all of the above 😅
    A graphic of the customer journey (of the target's customer) would help. Show where they drop-off, and how your solution helps. This is now, this is what things look like with Welly.
    Magic Mike Paine
    I might try a harder sell at the top with the benefit. Like “sell 25% more by adding this simple AI tool”. Underneath explain that your tool does a deep dive into your customer to understand what they need and reduce the friction of finding the right supplements.