• Subscribe
  • The value propositions generated by AI seem genuine to you?

Ilayda Ozcan
    7 replies
    I don't know how many of you agree, but I think, most AI-generated value propositions fail to make people feel warm and genuine (Especially if the lead uses ChatGPT actively while working). Some of the words and phrases are blacklisted in my mind haha ✨ e.g. "supercharge", "revolutionary", and "conquer the realm of e-commerce" So what do you think about it? 📌 Would you use AI-generated content as a value proposition without editing it? 📌 Can you tell which is which when you see an AI-generated or human-made value proposition? 📌 If yes, which words in an AI-generated sentence reveal themselves do you think?

Replies

Khagani Bayramov
    AI-generated content helps a lot in terms of both conveying your thoughts in a right way and saving time. But in the end, everyone should be aware that this content is not the product of a human being, and reflects some template phrases such as you mentioned. People expose to such templates a number of times in daily life. Therefore, most of them skip the content as it can be tedious. Whether a content is the product of a human or an AI-tool, first of all it must draw attention and keep the one to continue reading. I personally use the AI-generated content in my work, but I try to be as much specific as I can when providing the context for the AI tool. For instance, when writing a blog post about a CRM product, instead of giving the command "Write a blog post about a modern CRM product" to the AI tool, it is better to point out the features of a product, product designation, capabilities, etc., beforehand.
    Ilayda Ozcan
    @xaqan Exactly, agree with every word! And the art of writing prompts deserves a whole different discussion. :)
    Tyrone Robb
    Launching soon!
    Hi @ilaydaozcan, poorly executed chats are like poorly fitting toupée's, the person wearing them doesn't know why people are looking at them, but all those who know what they are looking at know exactly what's going on. I used to have this inside a custom function: "Words to avoid: “Embark”. ”delve”, "rapidly evolving" digital "landscape" “let’s dive in”, “In the context of” “dive in”, “unleash”, “unlock”, “journey”, “adventure”, “crowded market,” “dynamic”, “world of startups” “world of business” “world of”,  “successful … equation”, “revolutionized”, “exploration”, “teeming” “business world”
    Ilayda Ozcan
    Hi, @interseed_ty! An incredibly apt simile 👏 Also, it's interesting to see how "obviously generated by AI" the words you listed above are.
    Lewis Kieran
    Using AI-generated content as a value proposition without editing may save time, but it often lacks the warmth and authenticity inherent in human-created messaging. While it can be challenging to distinguish between AI-generated and human-made value propositions, clues may include an overuse of buzzwords, a lack of nuanced industry understanding, or an overly formal tone. Words or phrases that reveal AI involvement may not be specific, but a discerning eye can identify generic or formulaic language. For more how to do slow mo on capcut
    Malik Adnan
    Using AI-generated material as a value proposition without editing may save time, but it sometimes lacks the warmth and sincerity that human-created advertising possesses. While distinguishing between AI-generated and human-made value propositions can be difficult, indicators may include an overuse of jargon, a lack of deep sector awareness, or an excessively formal tone. Words or phrases indicating AI participation may not be precise, but a keen eye can see generic or formulaic language. More information on Capcut (https://capproapk.com/) can be found here.